Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also..how is she on parenting podcasts??
HAHAHA!

Parenting Podcasts - Yet hates parenting.
'Creates' a skin care range - Has the worst skin known to mankind.

Surely the next thing is how to have the WORLDS BEST MARRIAGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her revlon ad is so bad. She’s so awkward and not confident and frazzled. Very unprofessional for a paid advertisement

Reactions: 7
Her page is just a shopping channel now isn’t it ? Nothing of interest or substance, just a ‘click here’ so I can make some money. So glad I don’t follow any more

Reactions: 13
No one is a perfect parent but can confidently say Leigh has never had a day of perfect parenting in her life!

She looked so different and so much better in that throwback with the cats. “Dr” Naomi has a lot to answer for…

Reactions: 11
Lots of paid partnerships this week where all she does is waffle unpreparedly at the camera, fumble her words and look like an idiot. Seems like someone needs some money for their beautifully renovated, Eastern suburbs home. I don't know why companies pay her for her tit effort

Reactions: 8
Oh wow. She’s actually doing some work with Tegan. Imagine going to a baby expo and running into Lee who hates being a parent trying to sell you pregnancy products. Get the duck away Lee. She looks homeless. I’d almost go just to tell her how much I dislike her.

Oh wow. She’s actually doing some work with Tegan. Imagine going to a baby expo and running into Lee who hates being a parent trying to sell you pregnancy products. Get the duck away Lee. She looks homeless. I’d almost go just to tell her how much I dislike her.
Anything to get out of spending time with her kid

Reactions: 12
She is absolutely fucked in the head and deluded, sharing memes about “looking after kids all day”. One day a month doesn’t count Leigh… as for the “unpaid work” ie parenting 🤦🏻‍♀️

She is absolutely fucked in the head and deluded, sharing memes about “looking after kids all day”. One day a month doesn’t count Leigh… as for the “unpaid work” ie parenting 🤦🏻‍♀️
I mean, the poor kid can take a bath by himself. She’s been out all day and was away last weekend. But she can’t face her kid. Such a turd. I feel so sorry for that kid figuring out when he’s older how much she hates it.

Reactions: 9
She spent the whole last weekend away with Amy at a hotel 😖 Rich paid her to get out of the house and to the gym the weekend before that. She spent the entire morning not looking after her child.

And she’s complaining about bathing him 🤯

• Sad
  • Haha
She spent the whole last weekend away with Amy at a hotel 😖 Rich paid her to get out of the house and to the gym the weekend before that. She spent the entire morning not looking after her child.

And she’s complaining about bathing him 🤯
She also also went to Melbourne, Barbie premiere the week before. Maybe she's been given the parenting podcast to learn how to be one. I wonder if she would have been a better parent if she'd had the girl she always wanted?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.