Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mondaymorning

She is absolutely fucked. Don’t even know where start.

She is absolutely loving her weight loss with the constant collarbone popping and contorting but pretending she hates it. Loves the comments.

Saying her brain is “special”???

Pretending she is so busy she doesn’t make time for herself? She has more time to herself than most people. Lives in some sort of fantasy world and only thinks about herself.

I am Leigha's age and have a disabled teenager. I hate how she says her brain is special. What's that even suppose to mean?! In my world special needs refers to special needs kids like mine.

Also, so sick of her being so busy and tired. She has no idea what that's like. I'm tired. I have never had a minute off. I am still wiping my 17 year old son's arse and up for days when he has seizures that nearly kill him. And I'm a teacher. She wouldn't last an hour in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

blahblahboring

VIP Member
I feel that it’s on the hotels and businesses now if they choose to work with her. A cursory glance at her feed shows pretty quickly that she is inept and ungrateful. If they don’t do their due diligence on the quality of her ‘work’ then they get what they deserve. I can’t think of one single thing that she has spruiked that I would be remotely interested in buying. In fact, she has started turning me off brands!

Reactions: 26

Newhere2

VIP Member
Her constant whining about needing to take better care of herself makes me sick. Just shut up and do it. You're not poor, not marginalised, not a single parent, not terminally ill, not a shift worker or emergency services worker. You're an attention seeking, grifting, immature, middle class white woman. Grow up.
Edit- how sad that she has to scab $50 from her husband while flogging tweezers. She really is not self aware.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Mate, your husband wants you to go to the gym so those good exercise endorphins kick in and curb your complaining a little.
LOL at taking better care of herself. That is literally all she does. Constant lunches/ dinners/solo hotel stays, child free walks and weekends, beauty treatments and spas. No cooking or cleaning.

I don’t know anyone else who has that sort of luxury lifestyle let alone a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is she so up Tegans ass? Also, this transparency from Amy Gerard 👏 so it looks like every link is worth 5%. So, not 'a few cents' as Leigh likes to put it.
Not a fan of Amy but really respect her for sharing this! I feel like her followers will really appreciate the transparency.

Reactions: 22

Newhere2

VIP Member
How gross of Leigh to compare her plight of being a silly white, female, privelleged influencer -who promotes shitty paid partnerships and affiliate links and gets called out on her behaviour -to that of Stan Grant.

• Wow
  • Heart

toooldfortt

I think Leigh probably feels a bit inferior because many people in her orbit are so successful through their own making (ZFB, Tigga, Eleanor Pendleton as much as it pains me to say because she’s so insufferable, KFE with her own business, AOA with her law career etc).

Her follower count has steadily remained around the same figure for a long time despite launching a business and the main people that interact with her posts are her friends/family.

I think she knows she’s not good at content creation but it’s the only way she can contribute to their lifestyle, hence the reason for the spammy, haphazard affiliate links - she gets paid without having to do much. Also explains why she’s so sour and condescending with her followers; she doesn’t like being an influencer.

The brands that want to work with her are mid-range at best - she’s not being flown to Singapore for La Mer like Gemma Watts, who has half the number of followers, or given a free trip to Fiji staying at Six Senses like Eleanor; she’s given semi-gifted stays or four star hotels holidays like the Oaks.

I feel a bit sad for her because I do think she has some mental health challenges (am I allowed to say that in a snark forum?!) but when this is something she doesn’t seem to enjoy and isn’t very good at, what’s the point?

Give it up and find something else. Would it be nice to get these things for free and not work a regular job? Sure. Would I do at the detriment of my own mental health and privacy of my family? Absolutely not.

Anyways thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Newhere2

VIP Member
Any 43 year old guy who has an IG highlight reel called 'The Lads' deserves their Guncle nickname. Him and his mates look like flogs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

SydneyOG

Given that she is too arrogant to get a proper manager or even just some self awareness, I feel obliged to give her some pointers on here:

1. You don’t need to point out irrelevant facts. It’s just bragging and transparent.

2. If you genuinely want something without special pricing or treatment, do what any normal person would do and research it yourself.

3. Even better, do some research, pay for it yourself and if you are happy with the service, give them a shout out.

4. Pick a bloody lane and stick to it. A lane is not “free shit”. Decide on what you want to be identified with instead of the hodgepodge of car bins/tyres/makeup etc.

5. When you choose your category, pick one brand in each category to partner with.

6. Genuinely work with brands you like and use.

7. Play the long game. Give up the scattergun links.

It’s not rocket science (otherwise she could not do it even if she tried).

• Heart
Reactions: 20

satellites

She needs to stop using the term 'special.' It's incorrect and offensive. She reads here, too. Maybe Deni can educate her on why it's so offensive..
---
Almost time for a new thread title... Surely 'outdoor shower' has to be in there somewhere 🙃
"Lee's life is so hard and she is so sour, no pool in the eastern suburbs but there's an outdoor shower"?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

heresmypermissionslip

I actually think ZFB is more relatable. Yes, her house is massive and diabolical. Yes, they’re always off on some fabulous, ludicrously expensive holiday. But amongst all of that, she appears to genuinely love family life and enjoys being with her kids and planning stuff for them. Her life is very blessed, but I do believe she works hard for it. She doesn’t jump on Insta every day whinging about how she’s just so tired and burnt out from having to go to another fancy lunch.

I know ZFB is a controversial subject 😂
I agree 😂 I quite like ZFB, and sorry - my reference above wasn’t clear. I mean that ZFB is so ultra successful yet even she doesn’t shove it down anyone’s throat. LeeA is 1/1000 as successful yet makes out she’s in some upper echelon with her “privilege” - multiple buyers agents (lol), weekly op shop drop offs, horrendous general overconsumption, constant grifting, 40 affiliate links a day. When you’ve made it - you just don’t do that.

Reactions: 19

ohforfxxkssake

There she goes again with her “special brain”. Shut the fuck up Leigh, that’s not an appropriate term to use and there is absolutely nothing special about you aside from your ability to flog tyres and bins.
My pet hate is people using excuses rather than taking accountability, it’s not your special brain you’re just clumsy you idiot, own it. Her brain can’t cope with spreadsheets so she lets Tegan do it, learn how you’re a small business owner, she doesn’t have time to cook so she’ll just get free meals delivered, no you’re just lazy and you can’t be bothered prepping. She needs to take better care of herself, then just do it! The list goes on, She’s very similar to her mate Deni, another one who refuses to take any accountability, it’s always everyone else’s fault.

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
The carry on about being frail. Who even says that? She is insufferable. You have disordered eating and mental health problems. Get help.

• Heart

Newhere2

VIP Member
I think she's had some injections around her eyes thatve gone horribly wrong hence the funny eyelids and Spock eyebrows.
Side note: listening to Amy Gerard on a guest podcast today talking about her influencing. She was verrry clear that she only allowed with things she actually used and said how stupid it looked when people flog everything and anything with no real personal connection.LC, looking at you

Last edited:

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Leigh, you look so frail and thin. Are you ok? You shouldn't work so hard. You need some time to yourself. Stop trying to wear so many hats and take care of you. Make sure you eat something healthy.
What a weird photo to post. Purely doing it for the comments.

She looks like a corpse. Freaky. I don’t know what LC has done to herself but it’s not a good look. She has never been big but never this skinny and it shows as it doesn’t look natural. She should really stop whatever drugs she is on!