Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Leigha is an expert at:

• Bins

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Tyres

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Screenshots from The Iconic

Votes: 66 88.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @entitledtoeverything; also a prominent personality trait of everyones favourite binfluencer

Full title: weekends away, affiliate links that pay, passive aggressive is my way, I’m a tyre expert…okay?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG I’m so honoured. My first Tattle thread title. This is a career highlight if I’m honest. 😂😂🙌🏻 next time I’ll find something that rhymes with hoarder promise. Thank you @lifeispeachy, glad we both continue to fly the flag of our favourite passive aggressive binfluenza with our avatars. Iconic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
In solidarity with Leigh I’d like to say that after a weekend away I too would use that time - once I’m home with my family to post affiliate links.
Thank you for your sacrifice Leigh.
The community is in debt to you 👏🏽
Your witty and well thought out captions under each link just make me want to (cringe) I mean clink on those links you prioritised over spending time with your child.
A true champion!

Also, not your PB today… you can do better. There’s still time to post more!
You got this Leigha 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m willing to bet Leigh & Co. got paid to attend / speak at todays charity event…so charitable of them.

Didn’t catch a mention of which charities / causes this group/event supports…surely, (being such a great editor) she would’ve publicised that to ram her charitable nature down our throats (if she cared).

Hope some of the $175 per ticket ended up in some worthy pockets…

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t know how people can’t see how disingenuous she is with her incessant links

She actually wears her M&S trench reasonably often and says how great it is. Then some numpty asks for a trench recommendation and she serves up Iconic links, no mention of the one she regularly wears presumably because she gets better $$ through the Iconic.

I don’t know how people can’t see how disingenuous she is with her incessant links

She actually wears her M&S trench reasonably often and says how great it is. Then some numpty asks for a trench recommendation and she serves up Iconic links, no mention of the one she regularly wears presumably because she gets better $$ through the Iconic.
Nah that person specifically asked for trenches in the iconic sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Grateful she didn't "recc" aka screenshot after googling the Country Road trench as I just bought it online last week...

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Exactly, how does she keep getting new followers 🤯

Reactions: 3
What would you know about women supporting women Leigha? You are a total witch to most from what we've seen.
Screenshot_20230522_164552_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched 2 seconds of her car stories today and was struck by her constant preening. She even said it herself. ‘I can’t help but fuss with my hair’. It was infuriating to watch. She has no confidence or self awareness. Thank god she doesn’t have a daughter.
---
What would you know about women supporting women Leigha? You are a total witch to most from what we've seen.
View attachment 2187781
Please Leigha. Deb doesn’t give two shits about your products. You could never.

Reactions: 8
Lee Lee posts Deni’s press release about mental health.
3 minutes later, links to her unstylish amateur edit.
Her work ethic is unmatched. Always working that engagement!

89723B19-6392-4F67-A549-0F5333DFF81E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m willing to bet Leigh & Co. got paid to attend / speak at todays charity event…so charitable of them.

Didn’t catch a mention of which charities / causes this group/event supports…surely, (being such a great editor) she would’ve publicised that to ram her charitable nature down our throats (if she cared).

Hope some of the $175 per ticket ended up in some worthy pockets…
At least Amy Gerard could be bothered writing about the funds and where they went!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.