Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh get fucked. Everyday is a parenting day even for a poor suckers that have to work full time. This would be the first day she has spent with him for months.
The fact she even said “on a parenting day”. That poor child.

Reactions: 14
To be fair to Leigh, it’s such a rare event she has to look after him on her own she probably doesn’t know what to do.

Poor delicate, fragile Leigh. How will she cope all day when she can’t put herself first? The fact that she tried to have another child is mind blowing.

Reactions: 13
Does she just write these types of comments to troll us? I can't think of another reason as to why she keeps putting her kid down. Even AGs moaning about being a mum aren't as tone deaf as Leigh's

Reactions: 7
I almost feel inclined to click on her dodgy affiliate links to throw her some money to pay for her kid’s therapy when he’s old enough to see the way she talks about him and motherhood

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why do brands send her anything? She’s soooo busy she can’t even keep a plant alive? It looks like an orchid too, which don’t need much care and isn’t cheap!
Then posts 12 hours ago about the sauna sleeping bag, nothing about what it does, how to use it, how she felt during/after but an immature tongue out photo instead, just what the brand wanted I’m sure!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why do brands send her anything? She’s soooo busy she can’t even keep a plant alive? It looks like an orchid too, which don’t need much care and isn’t cheap!
Then posts 12 hours ago about the sauna sleeping bag, nothing about what it does, how to use it, how she felt during/after but an immature tongue out photo instead, just what the brand wanted I’m sure!
The tongue out is so gross as is the patronising “much health”. This lazy sloth can’t be bothered to take time out to properly promote anything. Thinks it’s her given right to just be sent free tit.

She can’t accept that she’s a mother in her 40s. She’s always been a mean girl through and through.

I don’t get why brands send her anything either. Like who would look at that photo and think they should get that bag?? I’d be pretty crappy if that was my brand.

Reactions: 15
The tongue out is so gross as is the patronising “much health”. This lazy sloth can’t be bothered to take time out to properly promote anything. Thinks it’s her given right to just be sent free tit.

She can’t accept that she’s a mother in her 40s. She’s always been a mean girl through and through.

I don’t get why brands send her anything either. Like who would look at that photo and think they should get that bag?? I’d be pretty crappy if that was my brand.
Imagine if she sent some free Brillo to someone and they took the piss out of it with a tit, rushed photo and though they were being funny

Reactions: 14
Imagine if she sent some free Brillo to someone and they took the piss out of it with a tit, rushed photo and though they were being funny
So true! She’d publicly shame them. But it would never happen as we all know she doesn’t send anyone anything for free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And I know that this has been mentioned so many times before but her bleeping voice!!

For the love of Dolly Parton..what the duck is it with that magpie/nails on a chalkboard/deflating balloon voice?! How the duck is she on podcasts?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And I know that this has been mentioned so many times before but her bleeping voice!!

For the love of Dolly Parton..what the duck is it with that magpie/nails on a chalkboard/deflating balloon voice?! How the duck is she on podcasts?
argh yes… so I hadn’t really heard her speak. I don’t listen to her podcasts (or any for that matter) and always had sound down for her stories and then one day I turned it up and I was shocked! It really doesn’t match her face at all I feel! Not to say her face looks good either, maybe it does match in a sense

Reactions: 6
Honestly, what does her friend who has that baby with genetic condition think of Leigh's bleeping pathetic whinging. Shut the duck up, you have your period on a 'parenting day?'
THIS!!!
Firstly you're parenting everyday when you have kids, secondly think about your friend and others who will be having to look after they're children even after they retire or with sick children that they will not have a lot of time with on this earth, just shut up Leigh

Reactions: 9

Also..how is she on parenting podcasts??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.