Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad but unsurprised that she spends all yesterday away from her child and then can’t even stay off her phone to watch a movie with him when she gets home 😢

Reactions: 9
Sad but unsurprised that she spends all yesterday away from her child and then can’t even stay off her phone to watch a movie with him when she gets home 😢
Even the movie is a bullshit move when she’s had a day & night away - do a puzzle with him, or colouring, or take him to a park? You know things 4 year olds enjoy

Pretty sure she does anything possible to avoid having to play or interact with him, or if she does have to be out at a park it’s usually with Gunc or some other family member or friend.

Reactions: 7
How does this random person (or toll??) know that there is no jealousy, competition, bitching, gossiping, hating… infact I can guarantee that these kinds of show off on instagram friendships are made up of all those traits

IMG_7597.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And now her latest ad for Lululemon - I’ve never seen her once tag them in anything she’s wearing but I have seen her flog the align dupes on Amazon more than once! How can the brand not know this!? What about all the other activewear she lovesssssss from Marks & Spencer and Stax!?

Reactions: 14
Speaking of activewear I saw her in some tights not long ago, she has the weirdest shaped body, small upper frame but these shapeless chunky legs, especially around the calf area, no wonder she’s always wearing baggy pants and long dresses to cover them up! Bitchy I know but this is a snark forum …..

Reactions: 13
Speaking of activewear I saw her in some tights not long ago, she has the weirdest shaped body, small upper frame but these shapeless chunky legs, especially around the calf area, no wonder she’s always wearing baggy pants and long dresses to cover them up! Bitchy I know but this is a snark forum …..
It's ok, there's almost 7000 comments on Tattle about Leigh (who only has 80k followers)... And far more snarkier, don't feel bad

• Wow
And now her latest ad for Lululemon - I’ve never seen her once tag them in anything she’s wearing but I have seen her flog the align dupes on Amazon more than once! How can the brand not know this!? What about all the other activewear she lovesssssss from Marks & Spencer and Stax!?
Maybe because it’s more expensive, she will make more on affiliate links?

Reactions: 8
What’s her bestie Matilda Murray think of this. Stay were the only chiiic thing Lee would wear.
I remember going off Lee about the time she started linking all the fake stuff on Amazon (Lulu, Spell) and carrying on about supporting small business. She’s never ONCE worn Lulu. What is wrong with these companies and their inauthentic ‘partnerships’?

Reactions: 11
Lee Lee will pick any amount of crap out of her ear or do an ad for anyone if she can turn a buck. She needs new carpet remember?
I wonder how her tyres are going. The ones from Bridgestone? Remember? She is such a flog.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leigh, you look so frail and thin. Are you ok? You shouldn't work so hard. You need some time to yourself. Stop trying to wear so many hats and take care of you. Make sure you eat something healthy.
The absolute STATE of her face!! 😱 What has she done?!

Leigh, you look so frail and thin. Are you ok? You shouldn't work so hard. You need some time to yourself. Stop trying to wear so many hats and take care of you. Make sure you eat something healthy.
What a weird photo to post. Purely doing it for the comments.

She looks like a corpse. Freaky. I don’t know what LC has done to herself but it’s not a good look. She has never been big but never this skinny and it shows as it doesn’t look natural. She should really stop whatever drugs she is on!

Reactions: 19
IMG_2381.jpeg

Much health, much self care, much photoshop.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.