Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's telling that her paid partnerships get 20 comments on them, from bots and her exact same friends, yet her haircut gets 200+. No one wants your crappy paid content Leigh

Reactions: 6
This is why I unfollowed her, well many reasons but the main one, her constant whinging about mum life. I’d do anything to be a mum, and yes I know it’s not all sunshine and lollipops but F me it’s not Guantanamo Bay! And it’s not the kid she whinges about anything and everything but yet she’s so grateful for all the free tit she gets 🙄 BS. Mate her husband must be a saint to put up with her head noise!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is why I unfollowed her, well many reasons but the main one, her constant whinging about mum life. I’d do anything to be a mum, and yes I know it’s not all sunshine and lollipops but F me it’s not Guantanamo Bay! And it’s not the kid she whinges about anything and everything but yet she’s so grateful for all the free tit she gets 🙄 BS. Mate her husband must be a saint to put up with her head noise!
Yep, I always wonder isn't spending time with your lovely son filling to one's cup? When does her husband get to fill his cup too. He works all week and then looks after the kid solo a lot of the time on weekends.

Hang on didn’t Rich pay her to go to the gym last weekend? And now he’s taken Bug so she can be away from both of them this weekend.
Hmmmmm 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hang on didn’t Rich pay her to go to the gym last weekend? And now he’s taken Bug so she can be away from both of them this weekend.
Hmmmmm 🧐
She whinges and carries on so much when she has to spend any time with her son that it’s probably easier and more pleasant for Gunc when she’s not around. I don’t know anyone else her age who acts the way she does and he seems to enable it with all his “you need a break” bullshit.

They have the weirdest marriage. Zero chemistry, never seem to spend time together.

Reactions: 12
She whinges and carries on so much when she has to spend any time with her son that it’s probably easier and more pleasant for Gunc when she’s not around. I don’t know anyone else her age who acts the way she does and he seems to enable it with all his “you need a break” bullshit.

They have the weirdest marriage. Zero chemistry, never seem to spend time together.

I know Instagram is only a snippet of someone’s life but if all we see in that snippet is whinging imagine what she’d be like to live with! she’s so draining!

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t like being a mum, doesn’t want to be a mum etc etc…so just take the kid off social media?? There’s no reason to show or speak about him, other than Leigh trying to convince herself that she’s an involved mother that spends anytime with him, but who cares? It just looks worse. I feel like we see enough to make a judgement, but if she just said nothing I’d assume she was doing more 😂. She’s not a mummy blogger. She doesn’t rely on him for her “content”. Just swan around Sydney in your crumpled clothes like the fabulous childless person you aspire to be and leave the kid out of it altogether.

• Haha
So I looked at her husband's Instagram and he was playing football this afternoon. Does that mean Bug goes to a babysitter?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So I looked at her husband's Instagram and he was playing football this afternoon. Does that mean Bug goes to a babysitter?
They’d have a few I imagine!! Rich apparently travels frequently for work, but we never see Leigh spend too many nights in a row at home. I wonder if they’ll make over one of the spare rooms and get a live in nanny.

Reactions: 5
Imagine spending a nite out with friends and posting on insta that much in real time!

Not much of it was promo for the actual “media invite” brand

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Any 43 year old guy who has an IG highlight reel called 'The Lads' deserves their Guncle nickname. Him and his mates look like flogs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Anyone seen her wear any of the items in yesterdays outfit before? Anine Bing tank, Zara pants & Chanel shoes all looked brand spanking new to me

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her wear any of the items in yesterdays outfit before? Anine Bing tank, Zara pants & Chanel shoes all looked brand spanking new to me
None of which you can buy at the Iconic…where everything is so chiiiiiiic she is “buying immediately”.

She must buy something new every week…..but sure tell us how you care about the environment and you’re so charitable because you dump unwanted items at Red Cross sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's resting from herself. You can't outrun or move away from your state of mind Leigh. It follows you to all the fancy hotels. Fancy clothes won't fix it. Just deal with your issues properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.