Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they’re amazing to deal with, just tell the wardrobe people you need to reschedule for after the carpet is installed. This shouldn’t be a huge drama. Those are spare rooms anyway, they don’t urgently need wardrobes.
She needs the storage for all the crap she would’ve had to clear out from the apartment hoarding garage. With no garage, the new place has less storage than they were used to and she’s got 10 tonnes of free crap to hold onto.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha yes! She is a dead ringer for Farquhad. Her face is going to melt off soon…wtf is she doing to herself?

She obviously thinks she looks amazing with all the face work and weight loss. Could she eye duck herself anymore in those photos?

Disappointed Amy G is back on the scene, was hoping she finally saw the light.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Among affiliate links and car bin's clever design,
Lord Leigh Farquad's home offers hoarding to find,
Gunc's Outdoor shower, a scene to adore,
Captured in humble brag posts, forevermore.
So raise a toast, to this chiiiic haven grand,
Found in Randwick, where dreams expand.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s not a very good Influenzer
She’s invited to stay at The Intercontinental but then goes to Shell House instead of showing the dining options and bars at the hotel 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m guessing she will post at least 15 more smug/miserable looking more selfies today. The pout is horrible.
She’s mentioned Amy’s husband is away more than gunc, I’ve never heard Amy complain, probably because she likes her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Amy posted a reel with Leigh saying g she looks like Lara Worthington (no) and she is talking with a big piece of food in her mouth. She’s actually so foul and uncouth. Manners 101 - don’t talk with your mouth full. No one wants to see your chewed up food 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
In this week’s You Beauty newsletter from Leigha, her “savey” product is $59 (unsure that’s a savey, but anyway). And of course because old mate is dumb AF, it’s also more expensive than her “spendy”, which is $55. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just thinking, I have not seen Leigh repeat an outfit in the past few months, but she likes to talk about sustainability, nice try babe

Reactions: 8
I was just thinking, I have not seen Leigh repeat an outfit in the past few months, but she likes to talk about sustainability, nice try babe
I've seen her repeat a horrendous denim/sherpa looking jacket thing and some Chanel dad flipper footwear things 🙃

Reactions: 6
Amy posted a reel with Leigh saying g she looks like Lara Worthington (no) and she is talking with a big piece of food in her mouth. She’s actually so foul and uncouth. Manners 101 - don’t talk with your mouth full. No one wants to see your chewed up food 🤮
Lara worthington HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAHAHAHGAGAAGHAHAGAGA that’ll do me

Reactions: 13
She needs the storage for all the crap she would’ve had to clear out from the apartment hoarding garage. With no garage, the new place has less storage than they were used to and she’s got 10 tonnes of free crap to hold onto.
Her place says it had a cellar that has been converted to underground storage 🙏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.