Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very surprised she refer to it as her 'beautifully renovated, EASTERN SUBURBS house.'
Oops. Should read 'didnt refer to it as...' Shame on me for making a Leigh type error. Oh well at least I can correct my mistakes 🙃

Reactions: 6
I was told last week that carpet will take three days from order to delivery
I think this is less than a week can anyone in this lovely community confirm by counting for me so I don't have to I'm too busy being chic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
E6D62E2B-2A0B-4401-A160-2B804EA54EAA.png

GUNCLE RICH posting thirsty traps for da boyz. God he’s embarrassing. Like a gorilla emaciated k-Mart Ken doll. Cringe.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Given that she is too arrogant to get a proper manager or even just some self awareness, I feel obliged to give her some pointers on here:

1. You don’t need to point out irrelevant facts. It’s just bragging and transparent.

2. If you genuinely want something without special pricing or treatment, do what any normal person would do and research it yourself.

3. Even better, do some research, pay for it yourself and if you are happy with the service, give them a shout out.

4. Pick a bloody lane and stick to it. A lane is not “free tit”. Decide on what you want to be identified with instead of the hodgepodge of car bins/tyres/makeup etc.

5. When you choose your category, pick one brand in each category to partner with.

6. Genuinely work with brands you like and use.

7. Play the long game. Give up the scattergun links.

It’s not rocket science (otherwise she could not do it even if she tried).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's put up her reasons for the carpet drama. I still don't get it.. can someone chic explain it to me please. She got the wardrobes ripped out because they weren't chic enough and they were lovely, but made the room dark so wants mirror wardrobes instead. Will the new wardrobes not fit the space where the floorboards are? I wish I was bored enough to have these sort of problems!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is not transforming that old room in a week, it's not The Block I would just reschedule the wardrobe people

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they’re amazing to deal with, just tell the wardrobe people you need to reschedule for after the carpet is installed. This shouldn’t be a huge drama. Those are spare rooms anyway, they don’t urgently need wardrobes.

Reactions: 8
Exactly, I’m sure Lee Lee is not the first person who’s ever had to reschedule a trade. They won’t care.
Thank goodness her lovely followers (not the ones she doesn’t work for) gave her some leads in the very niche area of carpet companies in Sydney.

Reactions: 6
Oh for fucks sake! Fill your cup?? What have you been doing that is so exhausting which has you needing to fill said cup?! Entitled, out of touch bobble headed mole.
Screenshot_20230729_121106_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long has it been since their last weekend while she had time off?? Within the last month, surely? It’s honestly ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Darl you cup overflowed on the 17th weekend this year you had to yourself 🙄
But let’s give her a break, she had to send that fallout to her special followers to find the carpet people! She doesn’t work for us!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So frail. Doesn’t eat veggies or look after herself. Retail therapy while the hubby is away in Melbourne. Another hotel stay. Do we think she reaches out to the hotels to ask for it? House looks cold. Like her heart.

Reactions: 10
I really need to unfollow as she makes me so angry but she’s become a hate watch.

Why the hell does she need a break from “mumming” and to fill her cup?? She literally never spends more than an hour with her son and usually spends that whole time whingeing.

I don’t believe her whole “I know I am so lucky” bullshit either where she claims she is working and will show her followers the hotel. Pretty sure your followers can use Google Leigh…

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.