Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Glasshouse one was something else, especially compared to the real reals (Kate Waterhouse etc). The dirty unpeeled carrot 🤯

However, my personal favourite was that terrible “dessert” she made with some liquor. It makes me feel ill just remembering how bad it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's no way she uses Neutrogena btw.
Just like Clairol, Olay and Head & Shoulders aren’t exactly high end brands that go with her eastern suburbs house. Meanwhile an influencer I follow with less than 10k followers has been gifted a full set of Augustinus Bader - the moisturiser alone is around $430!

Reactions: 6
She needs to ask Amy G for some advice on how to create half decent content. Not that they really seem like they’re friends anymore? Maybe because Amy actually seems to enjoy being a mum and spending time with her kids and Leigh can’t relate 🤔

Reactions: 8
She needs to ask Amy G for some advice on how to create half decent content. Not that they really seem like they’re friends anymore? Maybe because Amy actually seems to enjoy being a mum and spending time with her kids and Leigh can’t relate 🤔
I think it may be a frenemy situation…fake friends for the gram. Or maybe Amy has realised what a loser Leigh is with the affiliate links and the narcissism.

Reactions: 8
Anyone see the amazing engagement in the babymoon Collab 🤣. Stillwater seven or whatever... Their page and Brillo max 3 comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone see the amazing engagement in the babymoon Collab 🤣. Stillwater seven or whatever... Their page and Brillo max 3 comments.
Why does Leigh act like donating some Brillo to a hotel is an amazing Collab?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just love how she has to do a humble brag at the start. Guess what Leigh, we don’t care about your shoebox!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just love how she has to do a humble brag at the start. Guess what Leigh, we don’t care about your shoebox!!
Why 'MUST' it be done next week!?

And yes, you're fishing LC. You are always scabbing you seagull.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Exactly. Even if she pays, using the ‘gram to try and get special service is just as bad.

Hey Leigh- if you really don’t want anything free/special treatment, just call around a few places like a normal person.

Kaythanxbye

PS. You don’t need to tell the carpet shop about the house being “beautifully renovated”. It’s totally superfluous and you’re only doing it to try and show off (again).

Reactions: 14

Scab!! Haven’t heard that in a while but it’s an absolute must for the next thread title!

That is exactly what she is doing - trying to get a good deal on carpet in exchange for “exposure”

Reactions: 11
If I'm looking at the right place, doesn't it say that she has New Zealand wool carpet throughout the bedrooms? Guess she doesn't like the colour?!
---
Exactly. Even if she pays, using the ‘gram to try and get special service is just as bad.

Hey Leigh- if you really don’t want anything free/special treatment, just call around a few places like a normal person.

Kaythanxbye

PS. You don’t need to tell the carpet shop about the house being “beautifully renovated”. It’s totally superfluous and you’re only doing it to try and show off (again).
Exactly my first thought, call around and actually ask?!

Reactions: 6
Oh that didn’t take long. Of course she is fishing, next minute there will be a post thanking some “lovely local supplier” who will give her the carpet and services for free.

Why does she need it done next week? Assume she has some furniture coming and wants new carpet for it. Full of new, innovative ideas you are Leigh.

Reactions: 11
I'm very surprised she refer to it as her 'beautifully renovated, EASTERN SUBURBS house.'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.