Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s four. It’s really not that difficult to get them to use an inhaler. Try it on an actual little toddler that can’t understand what’s going on. Or even a baby 🫠

Reactions: 7
She’s got some nerve, making a simple inhaler sound like something bad. Why does that need to be posted? For sympathy?

One of her good friends has a baby with severe seizures and complications, I am sure she would give anything to only have to deal with an inhaler and not a million appointments, medications etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Love how she seeks sympathy for an inhaler. Every second child uses these. Your child isn't terminally ill. Shut up
It’s not rocket science, follow the instructions given to you. The internet doesn’t need to know
She’s got some nerve, making a simple inhaler sound like something bad. Why does that need to be posted? For sympathy?

One of her good friends has a baby with severe seizures and complications, I am sure she would give anything to only have to deal with an inhaler and not a million appointments, medications etc.
She probably got sympathy from that friend and the friend will feel so bad they will send dinner or a cake

Reactions: 8
He’s four. It’s really not that difficult to get them to use an inhaler. Try it on an actual little toddler that can’t understand what’s going on. Or even a baby 🫠
✋Last year on a 1 year old, after hospitalisation with RSV, who had no idea what was going on ... And still I thought I was one of the luckier parents in the hospital. She seriously needs to stop trying to make content creation a thing, because she misses the mark every time

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s not rocket science, follow the instructions given to you. The internet doesn’t need to know
She probably got sympathy from that friend and the friend will feel so bad they will send dinner or a cake
I have a kid almost exactly the same age and we have used an inhaler in and off for the last two years without a problem. My kid isn’t special. But they aren’t dumb and you can reason with them. It just isn’t a drama. Not everything has to be a drama

Reactions: 5
Or a disabled child..
---

Exactly, my teen boy has seizures (the worst type) and a host of other disabilities. I'm still wiping his arse. I wish an inhaler was all I had to deal with!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Only took a little while for her narcissistic ways to get her posting inside her house in front of the mirror. Lol. You can see more of the house layout now.

Reactions: 9
Guys, she's having a chaotic day today, be kind 🤗 she gave her kid breakfast, had breakfast herself and hired someone to hang up some paintings in her new $3 mill house..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's still found time to whinge about a) her kid b) being so busy
She's also managed to humble brag about buying more unnecessary tit, and her lack of eating. WHY do people follow her

Reactions: 10
Imagine if she actually had to have a legitimately busy day or shock horror, a job like most normal people.

She doesn’t seem to understand that most don’t have the luxury of running basic errands child free, unpacking grifted tit and taking selfies during the day.

She would need all her friends to send her food and cakes and a free hotel stay for a month to recover.

Reactions: 8
Imagine if she actually had to have a legitimately busy day or shock horror, a job like most normal people.

She doesn’t seem to understand that most don’t have the luxury of running basic errands child free, unpacking grifted tit and taking selfies during the day.

She would need all her friends to send her food and cakes and a free hotel stay for a month to recover.
Chaotic day post followed by one where she’s gone to a PR showing for spring fashion.
She really is a hate follow for me now

Reactions: 9
Laziest ‘content creator’ on Instagram. It must be too hard while she’s living her busy hectic life!

Reactions: 12
I will never get over her Glasshouse Christmas ad. The styling is chiiiiiiiiicc. That will always be #1 worst for me. 😂 If you've never seen it, I highly recommend finding it in her reels for a laugh
You’re right! The Glasshouse is first, this may be second

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.