Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KF has a girl and a boy, both primary school age
But poor Leigh wants to have a cake at her house all the time, it must be so hard for her to buy a cake herself or even whip up a packet mix. So many affiliate links to share and so little time!

Reactions: 10
On yesterday's TGM, she literally said she doesn't like being a mum; that she only wanted a second so that Alexander could have a sibling; Tegan referred to Leigh and Rich's marriage as a 'business' and more.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
On yesterday's TGM, she literally said she doesn't like being a mum; that she only wanted a second so that Alexander could have a sibling; Tegan referred to Leigh and Rich's marriage as a 'business' and more.
Honestly, I am sometimes shocked by how miserable she sees her life. I don’t love parenting all the time but I do like being a mum, even though I enjoy my work, friends, husband, sport as well. I’m not sure why she says these things. I really think she has some deep mental health issues which is sad.

Reactions: 16
Honestly, I am sometimes shocked by how miserable she sees her life. I don’t love parenting all the time but I do like being a mum, even though I enjoy my work, friends, husband, sport as well. I’m not sure why she says these things. I really think she has some deep mental health issues which is sad.
Poor kid listening to his mums podcasts when he grows up, he will need a good psychologist

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She also went on about Deni and how he is so "different" etc. Vom!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She certainly could benefit from an attitude of gratitude, that's for sure. She is such a narcissist always sharing private messages about how much people love her products or links. Just trying to think of a time ZFB of any other successful founder has done this so many times

Reactions: 10
She certainly could benefit from an attitude of gratitude, that's for sure. She is such a narcissist always sharing private messages about how much people love her products or links. Just trying to think of a time ZFB of any other successful founder has done this so many times
Successful is the key word here 😅 11k followers on Brillo yet the last 7 posts have zero comments - seems weirdly low engagement for a brand people are supposedly loving. They’ve also limited the total number of likes you can see

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Successful is the key word here 😅 11k followers on Brillo yet the last 7 posts have zero comments - seems weirdly low engagement for a brand people are supposedly loving. They’ve also limited the total number of likes you can see
It's the least engaging, least entertaining, most boring, branded page ever

Reactions: 6
All the happy customers DM the founders direct 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.