Leigh Campbell #4 Affiliate links, daytime drinks, morning sex kinks, motherhood stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to WK for her, but my daughter had surgery a couple of months ago and our private hospital is still only allowing one parent.

I don’t think she said they waited nine months for surgery, she said it was supposed to be nine months ago and kept getting pushed back? I can’t imagine what doctor would push it back that far. My kids basically never had clear tonsils, that’s why they had to go!
Sounds like it wasn’t in the budget to pay for the surgery when they had Italy and other holidays to take plus the Brillo launch instead of taking control of your sons development and throwing everything you have at it. Stop making excuses and broadcasting it. I remember years ago she posted that she’d keep things private for Bug. She’s putrid.
She’s so triggered she just blurts tit out on socials to fill the space. A normal response to this type of event would be to go dark on socials or take some time away to reflect and focus on your kid. If you don’t have regular therapy Leigh, you should. I’m not joking. It’s sad how unhappy and unhinged she is.

Also, her voice and affected speech on those stories is horrendous and I know FOR A FACT that she doesn’t speak like that IRL
Oooh! Drop the tea!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ha ha! No tea, sorry! I don’t know her IRL, I’ve just come across her through my work a few times and heard her speaking when there’s no camera rolling and she spoke normally. I think she puts on a persona for her socials and it’s gross.

Oooh! Drop the tea!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 8
Sounds like it wasn’t in the budget to pay for the surgery when they had Italy and other holidays to take plus the Brillo launch instead of taking control of your sons development and throwing everything you have at it. Stop making excuses and broadcasting it. I remember years ago she posted that she’d keep things private for Bug. She’s putrid.
I’d say too hard to schedule around all of their holidays!! Can’t possibly move a semi-gifted stay in the Maldives!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Writes update about surgery - makes 2/5 of the photos selfies of self. Ugh. Actually it feels a bit ick that any of this is being shared. What is the purpose? Sympathy? The tips for other parents I guess might be useful

Writes update about surgery - makes 2/5 of the photos selfies of self. Ugh. Actually it feels a bit ick that any of this is being shared. What is the purpose? Sympathy? The tips for other parents I guess might be useful
Sympathy, empathy, content. Leigh loves to portray a woe is me life from time to time to try and get all the haters off her back probably

Don't forget she posted this gem of herself when her mum was awfully sick ...you know, right before she jetted to the Maldives because her mums surgeon and her siblings told her to go

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
A hospital bathroom selfie when your 3 year old is recovering from an operation. Fine if you just want to send to your hubby to pass the time, but probably not needed on social media. Idiot.

Oh and- I’m hosting an event in a few weeks but can’t find a dress I like HINT HINT EXPENSIVE DRESS DESIGNERS. Guarantee we will see a dress on the night of this event tagged as #gift #gifted and then an affiliate link for the dress.
She’s so predictable.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
27 affiliate links in 24 hours. Does this witch know anything about social media? Like, seriously. Can anyone tell me any other influencer who does this? Also, please raise you hand if you'd like to buy some clear plastic make up bags that you can get at Kmart for $5; a white bag that looks like it came from Collette; or some beaded crappy jewellery that a child could make, but because it's from Net a Porter can somehow charge a stupid price. Oh and the Chloe bag is sold out. Good work Leigh. Stop posting fugly dresses and focus on your kid, ffs

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She is such a joke!! Isn’t she embarrassed?Angers me how many naive people would click the links and fund her ridiculous lifestyle.

I cannot think of any other influencers who do so many affiliate links. She has the worst fashion sense, who on earth would follow her “Grandma” style?

Reactions: 8
If anyone is interested sick happens LO had the same procedure today and Tara Pavlovich has posts about Paddy post surgery. None feature links to clothes or wine!

Reactions: 4
A hospital bathroom selfie when your 3 year old is recovering from an operation. Fine if you just want to send to your hubby to pass the time, but probably not needed on social media. Idiot.

Oh and- I’m hosting an event in a few weeks but can’t find a dress I like HINT HINT EXPENSIVE DRESS DESIGNERS. Guarantee we will see a dress on the night of this event tagged as #gift #gifted and then an affiliate link for the dress.
She’s so predictable.
In her $150 tshirt.

Reactions: 4
Can’t blame it on her lack of education. Were/we’re is taught in primary school. She’s just a dumb bogan.

Saw her this arvo in the street. Looked like a total bogan and was texting and her face was twitching the whole time. She definitely uses a filter. Deranged.

The selfies in a hospital make me sick. She’s got some serious issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her child sucking on an ice block and topless on a public account. This is the kind of photo that pedos love to manipulate and distribute. Please protect your child Leigh!

• Angry
I’ve lurked this thread for a while but her recent behaviour has surprised me so much I have to comment. Leigh has really changed. Back in her early motherhood days she was quite likeable. I don’t remember her being a money hungry social climber like she is now. She seems almost unstable. Her voice on her stories is totally bizarre, and she constantly preens herself and seems uncomfortable on camera. I think she’s one of the most obviously unhappy “influencers” that I’m aware of.

The thing that annoys me about it, is that her podcast with Tegan is always high up on the podcast charts, it’s obviously listened to by TONNES of Australian mums. I never listened to more podcasts than when I was on maternity leave. And I find it sad that a lot of young mums are probably sitting at home with their screaming babies, stressed out of their minds, and the first podcasts they would be stumbling across on motherhood, would be TGM. Hearing Leigh bleat on about absolute nonsense. She is such a poor example of a working mum.

Im really sick of the “working mum” space being so heavily dominated by older, white, wealthy (relatively speaking) Instagram influencers. Their experience of motherhood feels so utterly irrelevant and in relatable to most mums I know. And yet they take up all the space.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

She’s so predictable.
I know when I visit family in hospital my priority is to get into their bathroom to take selfies 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God she’s so predictable. Of course a new kettle (not a smeg) has arrived as well as free food. Doesn’t seem to be declared either.

Will definitely report her. She is so disgusting. She can afford a kettle. Greedy, selfish b^tch. She could have easily donated and bought one but of course, her money is only to spend on hideous tacky designer bags and shoes.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.