Leigh Campbell #4 Affiliate links, daytime drinks, morning sex kinks, motherhood stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problematic uneducated humble brager gets worse by the day. Let us continue our analysis…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lol at 'analysis' of LeighLeigh. She should be studied in a social media class: 'how to build a successful following, let it all go to your head, and turn into a miserable cow who hates her own followers'

Reactions: 13
Back in the day when I used to enjoy her content (about 7-8 years ago) she started talking about starting a blog. I made a comment that I thought she hated blogs as I had read her say that somewhere. She pounced on it and completely denied that she had said that. I couldn’t find the source so I actually believed her. I realise now that she gaslighted me into believing her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are we doing to our planet?

But, love being able to buy more mini products when I would get sent heaps of free products

She is a POS
She is such a POS. she couldn't decant all of her other stuff into smaller bottles? Good one Leigh. What's a few more microplastics from her anyway

Reactions: 10
What are we doing to our planet?

But, love being able to buy more mini products when I would get sent heaps of free products

She is a POS
And if she's only away for 2 days does she really need shampoo/conditioner AND dry shampoo? Surely with all her travels and freebies and gifts she'd have some shampoo at home she could take with her already?

Reactions: 7
Back in the day when I used to enjoy her content (about 7-8 years ago) she started talking about starting a blog. I made a comment that I thought she hated blogs as I had read her say that somewhere. She pounced on it and completely denied that she had said that. I couldn’t find the source so I actually believed her. I realise now that she gaslighted me into believing her 🤣🤣
Ego made of glass

Reactions: 3
I own 3 pairs of jeans....am I odd? or does everyone else have 14 + jeans like our favourite fast fashion, mass consumer, Leigh?

Who the hell needs 14 pairs of jeans. Affiliate link for Amazon. But pls care about the environment everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else cringe every time she says “chic”? It’s her “go to” word and comment on anyone else’s page eg Amy Gerard’s latest hair photo.

Leigh is the complete opposite of chic.

• Heart
Does anyone else cringe every time she says “chic”? It’s her “go to” word and comment on anyone else’s page eg Amy Gerard’s latest hair photo.

Leigh is the complete opposite of chic.
She says it now just to troll us, I'm sure

Reactions: 2
Those eyebrows! Literally the worst advertisement for KFE. I don’t know why they are so dark and unnatural. If you look at some of her photos where her eyebrows are not “done” they look better than when she does them or worse when KFE does them. You should be able to see the strands of hair in eyebrows not a block of black.

Those eyebrows! Literally the worst advertisement for KFE. I don’t know why they are so dark and unnatural. If you look at some of her photos where her eyebrows are not “done” they look better than when she does them or worse when KFE does them. You should be able to see the strands of hair in eyebrows not a block of black.
Leigh 'Angry Birds' Campbell!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffs Leigh is a self absorbed POS who is so completely out of touch with reality. Her need for 'me time' and her justification (making sure her 10 real followers validate her need for me time) is pathetic. As is using a poor woman's death to remind her of the need for me time. (why does she always use other people's deaths to justify her life choices) and for the love of God stop telling everyone how hard you work!!! You are not a teacher, nurse, doctor, front line worker, shift worker, single mum, retail or factory or hospitality worker...shut the duck up you privelleged POS.

Ffs Leigh is a self absorbed POS who is so completely out of touch with reality. Her need for 'me time' and her justification (making sure her 10 real followers validate her need for me time) is pathetic. As is using a poor woman's death to remind her of the need for me time. (why does she always use other people's deaths to justify her life choices) and for the love of God stop telling everyone how hard you work!!! You are not a teacher, nurse, doctor, front line worker, shift worker, single mum, retail or factory or hospitality worker...shut the duck up you privelleged POS.
And Leigh do not have another child, you WILL NOT COPE

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.