Leigh Campbell #4 Affiliate links, daytime drinks, morning sex kinks, motherhood stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And who boasts about this ?? And when she says syringe I wonder if some people think poor Leigh has to administer Alex with a needle when it’s just a syringe of liquid in the mouth. Woe is me, it’s tough being Leigh who hasn’t left the house in 48 hours.
Literally panadol and neurofen... every parent of an almost 4yr old has had to do this... first time for you Lea?

Reactions: 9
Imagine how many child free weekends away and holidays she will need to recover from this ordeal!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure the glass of wine and million affiliate links went down too well on the day of “Bug’s” surgery so now pretending to enjoy being stuck at home with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought the same about the kettle but I think she may have actually paid for it ( shock horror ) as she mentioned a follower had sent her a link to Catch and it was only $40. I bet she was hoping for $200 Smeg one for free!
I’m going to take a quick minute to be a smug witch like our little friend because *I* got a free Smeg kettle (as a birthday gift) and Leigha didn’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leigh seems to have a big brown/red dot in the middle of her top lip during the Q&A 😣Tattooing bleeding out?

Also, getting the child to read the letters that spell his surname is NOT the same as him being able to spell his own surname! No shade to the kid, it’s perfectly normal for a kid of his age to not be able to spell his own surname but come on, don’t exaggerate his capabilities, you’re just setting him up to fail!

Reactions: 7
Someone asked how affiliate links work and she of course didn't give the full picture
She gave the impression she earns a few cents here and there for affiliate links.. just a humble recognition for “helping out” a business 🤑

Can someone spill the tea on any good Q&A questions? I’m hoping some trolls will trigger her 🫠
She humble bragged about how they’ll be buying a house in the next few months. Can afford to keep their current house in Randwick and they also have an investment property in Brisbane

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Someone asked how affiliate links work and she of course didn't give the full picture
Yes, she started to. She explained that if you click on the link and purchase she gets a payment but didn’t say how much and was a bit vague about it. Someone also asked about influencers paying tax on gifts. She said she has a very good accountant and she is already doing this but if she buys something to trial she can claim back the tax so it probably evens out. And would mean she could claim pretty much everything beauty related even if it’s for personal use.
I couldn’t watch too many. The constant constant touching of her hair, lips, nose, eyes etc drives me bonkers..can’t stand it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, she started to. She explained that if you click on the link and purchase she gets a payment but didn’t say how much and was a bit vague about it. Someone also asked about influencers paying tax on gifts. She said she has a very good accountant and she is already doing this but if she buys something to trial she can claim back the tax so it probably evens out. And would mean she could claim pretty much everything beauty related even if it’s for personal use.
I couldn’t watch too many. The constant constant touching of her hair, lips, nose, eyes etc drives me bonkers..can’t stand it!
ugh that makes that weird situation where a follower gifted her a particular beauty item she wanted, she should absolutely have not accepted that or given it to someone more in need and just bought the item herself. Plus she’s soooo wealthy after all right?

She didn't say that any item bought on the website from her link would earn her commission though, and that the cookies from each link can hang around for 30 days. She totally tried to downplay it

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She didn't say that any item bought on the website from her link would earn her commission though, and that the cookies from each link can hang around for 30 days. She totally tried to downplay it
Totally! To somewhat quote her she said she did one the other day where it was worth $0.18 per sale and “she sold 5” so she nearly made $1 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Absolutely! If she’s about to buy a house with a yard in the east and keep her current property (worth 1m+ I know you don’t want to hear this but it’s a 3bed 2 bath 2 car) she’s not just making $5/10 dollars a day on all her affiliate links. I think the links would be a significant part of her income now.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely! If she’s about to buy a house with a yard in the east and keep her current property (worth 1m+ I know you don’t want to hear this but it’s a 3bed 2 bath 2 car) she’s not just making $5/10 dollars a day on all her affiliate links. I think the links would be a significant part of her income now.
Sadly it would be more like closer to $2m if she’s looking for all that in the eastern suburbs

Although is Tegan really in the “east”? I know technically it is eastern but doesn’t she live in the Shire?

Reactions: 1
If/when Leigh buys a house it’s going to be as awful and embarrassing as 90% of these other influencers. Amy was smart and thinking of the kids. Leigh is thinking of what will impress strangers on Instagram and she can’t afford anything truly impressive in Sydney. It will be like the awful new Kearns house or Kyree Harvey’s magical third build and will provide loads of entertainment for those of us watching.

Reactions: 13
Sadly it would be more like closer to $2m if she’s looking for all that in the eastern suburbs

Although is Tegan really in the “east”? I know technically it is eastern but doesn’t she live in the Shire?
No I meant her apartment is worth 1m+, I reckon the place she buys will be over 3m for what she wants. Tegan hasn’t lived in the shire for a while, she’s def in the east too (I think Bronte?)

Reactions: 7
She said she wanted to move to the Northern Beaches but she spends so much time with Tegan, the commute didn’t make sense 🫤

• Wow
  • Haha
She said she wanted to move to the Northern Beaches but she spends so much time with Tegan, the commute didn’t make sense 🫤
I thought this was bizarre. Imagine making such a huge life decision based on where one friend lives. If I were Tegan, I’d feel really weird about this.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.