Leigh Campbell #4 Affiliate links, daytime drinks, morning sex kinks, motherhood stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Tegan have so much cash?
Her husband is a builder who does Roxy jacenkos house, lots of very expensive new builds. And she owns a day spa but that’s not where the majority of the cash is coming from. I know people here like Tegan, to me she’s not that different to the rest of the influenzas. Her house is incredible though.

When I watched Leigh’s stories from this weekend it honestly looked like my worst nightmare. Lots of catch ups with cashed up bogans and those awful sunglasses then 30 minutes of ‘parenting’ telling your kid not to talk to you. No idea why I used to follow her and find her so ‘relatable’.

Reactions: 18
Christ Tegan's husband must be sick of Leigh always hanging around their house and now boat
The way she leeches on to their family now is so embarrassing! Always there, commenting “my second family lol lol” etc. I am nearly her age and do not know anyone who speaks and behaves the way she does.

No amount of Chanel bags will make her “chic” or classy. Once a bogan, always a bogan.

Reactions: 15
Her husband is a builder who does Roxy jacenkos house, lots of very expensive new builds. And she owns a day spa but that’s not where the majority of the cash is coming from. I know people here like Tegan, to me she’s not that different to the rest of the influenzas. Her house is incredible though.

When I watched Leigh’s stories from this weekend it honestly looked like my worst nightmare. Lots of catch ups with cashed up bogans and those awful sunglasses then 30 minutes of ‘parenting’ telling your kid not to talk to you. No idea why I used to follow her and find her so ‘relatable’.
I noticed An Organised Apartment was also
out on a boat yesterday, looked like a similar location but no sign of anyone else? Just their family?

Reactions: 2

Her crew looked like they all belonged at Stereosonic in 2011. The tans, the gun tattoos, the sunnies, the tits etc.... Except... Theyre all in the 40s

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Todays outfit gifted again…
Wondering if clothing brands are trying to help her with her atrocious style by gifting her clothes? There’s no other explanation… (besides her shameless povo begging)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Todays outfit gifted again…
Wondering if clothing brands are trying to help her with her atrocious style by gifting her clothes? There’s no other explanation… (besides her shameless povo begging)
I guess I'm not at stylish as Leigh, as I just don't think a tablecloth pattern with lobsters and crabs looks good as a dress

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leigh having to compress lots of work into one day before going on leave….how unbearable, it’s not like any of us have to do that before going on leave, however will she cope 😱

ETA I’m sure every single second of 2 weeks carers leave will be spent caring for her child, and there will be absolutely no washing of makeup brushes, scrolling Instagram or any social events for Leigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leigh having to compress lots of work into one day before going on leave….how unbearable, it’s not like any of us have to do that before going on leave, however will she cope 😱

ETA I’m sure every single second of 2 weeks carers leave will be spent caring for her child, and there will be absolutely no washing of makeup brushes, scrolling Instagram or any social events for Leigh.
Maybe is she hasn't spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday dining out, she wouldn't have had so much to do today..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely she can post her dodgy affiliate links and write her terrible articles while her kid watches the iPad… does she really need to take leave?

Reactions: 8
Surely she can post her dodgy affiliate links and write her terrible articles while her kid watches the iPad… does she really need to take leave?
Lol she would have all her IG posts already done and ready to go for the next 2 weeks. Even if her kid is sick the rest of us don't get a break from her bad fashion recommendations

Reactions: 7
Lol she would have all her IG posts already done and ready to go for the next 2 weeks. Even if her kid is sick the rest of us don't get a break from her bad fashion recommendations
Should we keep a tally of posts & stories during the two weeks?

ETA - just saw her latest car stories - surgery is for his tonsils etc so has been impacting his speech and she lets slip that Rich will be doing some of the carers days over the two weeks so watch this space for a hotel stay or lunch date she couldn’t miss! But she managed to squeeze in a beauty appointment first…. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Finally some honesty 👏. Never do babe 😘
F6C79403-A027-45A9-9EA3-DFDBCDFB45B5.jpeg

I get not sharing everything, but why specifically answer questions about his poor speech and say that he’s advanced numerous times? It’s easily ignored, or just say “his vocab is good, but he’s got some ENT issues impacting the clarity that we’re working on”. She’s ended up sharing all about it anyway?

I’m not 100% convinced about her story about it being pushed back nine months, but I know all ENTs are different. If he’s stage 4 tonsils, most private ENTs would prioritise and not just put you back to the end of the waiting list if surgery was postponed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Or grifting for whatever home appliance she thinks of next.

Reactions: 3
Finally some honesty 👏. Never do babe 😘
View attachment 1886412

I get not sharing everything, but why specifically answer questions about his poor speech and say that he’s advanced numerous times? It’s easily ignored, or just say “his vocab is good, but he’s got some ENT issues impacting the clarity that we’re working on”. She’s ended up sharing all about it anyway?

I’m not 100% convinced about her story about it being pushed back nine months, but I know all ENTs are different. If he’s stage 4 tonsils, most private ENTs would prioritise and not just put you back to the end of the waiting list if surgery was postponed.
My son this done at the same place she will be going to and it took less than 3 months to get in. I call BS!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Should we keep a tally of posts & stories during the two weeks?

ETA - just saw her latest car stories - surgery is for his tonsils etc so has been impacting his speech and she lets slip that Rich will be doing some of the carers days over the two weeks so watch this space for a hotel stay or lunch date she couldn’t miss! But she managed to squeeze in a beauty appointment first…. 🙄
I feel sad for the little guy, about to have a big surgery and his mum spent so much time away from him in the lead up. She’s next level.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.