Leigh Campbell #4 Affiliate links, daytime drinks, morning sex kinks, motherhood stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, her voice and affected speech on those stories is horrendous and I know FOR A FACT that she doesn’t speak like that IRL

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can't believe this witch went out for a walk and a wine while her son is in hospital. 2 parents are allowed she is so full of tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Definitely not public! Who posts about the dinner served in hospital? She’s very odd.
She wanted everyone to know she’s not at the public and she can afford it. Hopefully she pays some gratitude to those nurses or those families doing it tough. I’m sure she has loads of grifts she could donate

Reactions: 18
She has the most arrogant superiority about herself. “We can afford private and I’m sooooo grateful”.
I just can’t with her anymore. She’s an asshole.

Reactions: 10
She has the most arrogant superiority about herself. “We can afford private and I’m sooooo grateful”.
I just can’t with her anymore. She’s an asshole.
I feel the same. Who boasts like that? It’s so odd. And if she has such amazing private health insurance why did it take so long to get her child into surgery? I think she talks a lot of sh*t to suit whatever agenda she has that day. I can’t believe I used to think she was a good follow!

Reactions: 10
Why does she have to find something to flex about in every situation? We are at a private hospital, I'm out having wine, etc... She's a liar, I can't think of a private hospital where 2 visitors arent allowed. Especially if it's a child patient. And NO private surgeon takes 9 months to get into ... Except an obstetrician! Shes so full of tit, just admit it was because of your holidays that the surgery got cancelled. And why is she posting anything at all today?? Put your fckn phone down!

Reactions: 16
Doesn’t her husband work for a health fund? They probably get membership cheap.

Doesn’t her husband work for a health fund? They probably get membership cheap.
Yes! And why is she boasting like it’s the most amazing thing they’re at the private hospital? Anyone with private health insurance can do that, it’s hardly exclusive.

She is so full of it. Works barely 1 day a week at Mamamia but going on about needing 2 weeks carers leave. So offensive to many of her female followers actually balancing work and parenting, having to use up leave when their kids are sick.

We all know you’re not going to be looking after him for a week let alone for two. She can’t last more than an hour with him and that’s with screens.

Reactions: 13
Not to WK for her, but my daughter had surgery a couple of months ago and our private hospital is still only allowing one parent.

I don’t think she said they waited nine months for surgery, she said it was supposed to be nine months ago and kept getting pushed back? I can’t imagine what doctor would push it back that far. My kids basically never had clear tonsils, that’s why they had to go!

Reactions: 6
If someone had said she’d be posting affiliate links the night her kid got out of surgery I’d think they were taking it too far, Leigh couldn’t be that bad and no one could be that greedy and desperate. And yet here we are. More affiliate links for small business/ local economy the Iconic. Watch out for a ‘what are we doing for our planet’ post tomorrow #grateful

• Sad
If someone had said she’d be posting affiliate links the night her kid got out of surgery I’d think they were taking it too far, Leigh couldn’t be that bad and no one could be that greedy and desperate. And yet here we are. More affiliate links for small business/ local economy the Iconic. Watch out for a ‘what are we doing for our planet’ post tomorrow #grateful
She's an absolute disgrace. Actually sickening to be in hospital and trying to make money from her followers. You need to see a shrink, Leigh

Reactions: 6
Why is she feeling “guilty” that she can afford private health insurance? That’s not something anyone should need to feel “guilty” about. If you can afford to, you should have private health insurance (imo).

One thing you SHOULD actually feel guilty about Leigh, is the tit parent you are. Affiliate links by her son’s bedside? She is sick in the head.

Reactions: 14
Thank god her child who had surgery is asleep so we can get some more links from the iconic. I predict this to be a daily occurrence on ‘carers leave’.

How long before he’s dragged over to Tegan’s house? I mean her house is amazing but we know there’s no way Leigh will be able to stay away for 2 weeks. She’ll paint it as being all for her son that he missed Tegan’s kids and it will cheer him up to see them but we know who it’s really for.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Speed walk around the block apparently….but then stopped off to have a wine when her child has just gotten out of surgery. Then affiliate links galore - and it’s only Day One. Never change Leigh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Speed walk around the block apparently….but then stopped off to have a wine when her child has just gotten out of surgery. Then affiliate links galore - and it’s only Day One. Never change Leigh 😂
I'm really shocked about the glass of wine. If she's been at the hospital all day I can understand wanting to get some fresh air and grab some food but wine?? And if you're out having a wine you're hardly going to skull it in a minute and dash back to the room. A very odd thing to do and even more bizarre to post it on socials.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.