Leigh Campbell #4 Affiliate links, daytime drinks, morning sex kinks, motherhood stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This grifter knows no bounds.
Although Amy can be problematic, I am finding her more refreshing compared with influencers like Leigh. It’s very clear when she is advertising but she also delivers normal content as well. It’s a good balance.

Reactions: 14
She looks like she has Barbie arms that don’t bend!
That’s duplo not Lego. Her son is old enough to be playing Lego duplo really is for toddlers.
---
We all give our kids crap meals when we are tired. But does she ever cook for him or the Gunc??
Actually I don’t think I’ve ever seen her cook? Does he cook? Wtf
---
Re the virgin pics it looks like virgin business to me. When she is going on ‘normal paying customers not gifted’ and pretending to do so to shout out the hosties - lol - she just wants everyone to know she can afford business. Weird flex

I flew business with my four year old last week and would have died before sharing pics on social media. It’s just bleeping cringe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like she has Barbie arms that don’t bend!
I can’t get over how fake and unnatural she looks when she is “playing” with her kid. There is no way she ever sits on the floor and plays with him, either he is at daycare, with Guncle Rich or staring at a screen.

That business class story is so lame. She probably will claim it on tax due to her “work”. And agree with everyone, no way in hell I would leave home without snacks for my kids.

Reactions: 13
That’s duplo not Lego. Her son is old enough to be playing Lego duplo really is for toddlers.
---

Actually I don’t think I’ve ever seen her cook? Does he cook? Wtf
---
Re the virgin pics it looks like virgin business to me. When she is going on ‘normal paying customers not gifted’ and pretending to do so to shout out the hosties - lol - she just wants everyone to know she can afford business. Weird flex

I flew business with my four year old last week and would have died before sharing pics on social media. It’s just bleeping cringe.
LC is definitely not in business, but she’s doing a good job of implying she is. If you look at her pic it’s a new economy seat but the business seats are much wider than a 3 yr old. Not trying to prove you wrong but just really don’t want her getting away with the implication

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LC is definitely not in business, but she’s doing a good job of implying she is. If you look at her pic it’s a new economy seat but the business seats are much wider than a 3 yr old. Not trying to prove you wrong but just really don’t want her getting away with the implication
She was 100% in economy class. The only reason she gave her “shout out” to the cabin crew was in the hope virgin will see it and upgrade her to *actual* business class for the way home.

Business class is nothing special especially on domestic flights. It’s a really weird flex to be honest. Come back to us when you’re in first class that you’ve paid for and not grifted, Leigh. Why is she so desperate to prove she has money? No one cares. I can buy a business seat too? Lol.

Also I believe anyone can go into the lounge you just need to pay for it if they have space, or pay for a membership. So you’re not technically getting that wine for free you loser

Reactions: 13
She was 100% in economy class. The only reason she gave her “shout out” to the cabin crew was in the hope virgin will see it and upgrade her to *actual* business class for the way home.

Business class is nothing special especially on domestic flights. It’s a really weird flex to be honest. Come back to us when you’re in first class that you’ve paid for and not grifted, Leigh. Why is she so desperate to prove she has money? No one cares. I can buy a business seat too? Lol.

Also I believe anyone can go into the lounge you just need to pay for it if they have space, or pay for a membership. So you’re not technically getting that wine for free you loser
Tod Sampson from the Gruen Project (expert in advertising) once said that the cost Business Class is the biggest rip off the airline's make, because it's paid for by customers who desperately want to look like they have money
Why is the the most awkward person at everything? Looks like it’s the first time she’s ever touched Lego or a kid’s toy…

View attachment 2049257
It's because she's always trying to contort, flex and look as skinny as she can, instead of looking natural

• Haha
Reactions: 10
strange backhander at the end saying the hosties only helped because of the tantrum. Also, why do these influencers always portray their kids like this? 3yos can be tricky AF sure. But can’t you just preserve his privacy? Or do you hate him that much.
She could have just shouted out the great service full stop without bringing his behaviour into it and said ‘huge shoutout to VA, they really looked after us both’. She’s such a bleeping hole.

Reactions: 11
Leigh Campbell: queen of the humble brag and dressing like a dag, poor Guncle Rich, married to a plastic faced witch
---
The last word can be implied…. If word count is too excessive 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apologies if I’ve missed something but I can’t find how this relates to Leigh? I had a look in the thread because I remember this being raised but does anyone have a TLDR for it?
Tom Crossling is the husband of Kerry. Kerry is Tegan's business partner for Bump Day Spa, has been friends with Tegan for years they were on the TV show 'The Shire' together. Tegan now also has a business with LC

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.