Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellobird

VIP Member
Any idea how ticket sales are going?

That is such a great idea, she could send samples to say 50 Youbies and presumably they’d all rave about it in the group etc etc
29 still available, the Memo have been emailing trying to drum up sales. Did someone say there were 50 tickets to begin with?

• Wow
Reactions: 2

ellobird

VIP Member
I will never get over people willing to expose their entire house, including their kids rooms, for some bucks from a vacuum ad. Especially with 3 little kids in a very exposed street like hers.
Thank goodness they are silly enough so we get to sticky beak!
In the article it’s described as a duplex, is that where two houses are side by side on a long block? My husband & I call them “half a house” - if this is right then maybe they sold off the second one to help finance the build? I think that’s what Adele Barbaro is doing with her build too

mummasoc

Chatty Member
Brillo/Memo event day with 16 tickets left before the event starts in 7.5 hours, wonder if they’ll try and get people in off the street or who shop in the store today so it doesn’t look so empty.
Has that been edited to add the ‘free’ Brillo oil ? Didn’t recall seeing that when they first posted about the event

giveitaboneploise

Chatty Member
Jaw dropped. Whoever wrote this, I salute you 🤣🤣🤣 bet she/he has been blocked

---

It may have been deleted but like everything else on the internet it will live on forever

---

What did she do to her face here?? Pretty poor timing to glamorous guns 🙄 #gunfluencer
What a perplexingly bad shot. I’m so confused

kmartplate

VIP Member
Not sure about Leigh promoting that eye cream. I mean, she’s an obvious choice being a beauty influencer with decent reach, but personally I wouldn’t buy it until I see a considerable improvement in her under eye area, assuming she is actually using it. But if it’s an effective product then she’s the perfect candidate because the difference would be considerable since she needs something that works! (spoken as a fellow haggard gal).

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
Do we think she moved to the Randwick hoarding apartment in 2019? They would have paid a bomb and not made that much on it. Must be using the equity. I mean good on them. You’d hope the endless grifting would pay off on some level otherwise what’s the point. I wouldn’t want a massive mortgage though and not be able to sleep at night just to keep up with the jones’