Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeachesFBI

The most uptight party of all time. Not even a glass of champagne for the adults. She’s a tight arse. Sparkling water. I want to see the fallout from the fucking stitched up piṉata with play doh. A few disappointed kids I bet.
For me it was the after pics where she had to reassure us that her kids had worn shoes at some point. Like who cares? It’s not really a party until you have young kids in some stage of undress and sugar tantrum 😂

Reactions: 3

frenchiefern

VIP Member
One of the houses she shared that she was looking at with her multiple agents but the time wasn’t right was in south Coogee.

Reactions: 2

Newhere2

VIP Member
Does anyone else cringe every time she says “chic”? It’s her “go to” word and comment on anyone else’s page eg Amy Gerard’s latest hair photo.

Leigh is the complete opposite of chic.
She says it now just to troll us, I'm sure

ellobird

VIP Member
Lol at Leigh doing an ad for Fitness First, but only following a competitor 🫠

---

DOUBLE lol at her saying she has three jobs. Good one Leigha.

Did she really shaft Alexander back to daycare already? Even if he felt okay, why not wait until Monday?
I could be wrong but weren’t there stories at her Mum’s in a blow up pool in the last few days? If she’s got her Mum looking after him so they can go to the gym together that’s disgusting

jordanbing

God she’s so predictable. Of course a new kettle (not a smeg) has arrived as well as free food. Doesn’t seem to be declared either.

Will definitely report her. She is so disgusting. She can afford a kettle. Greedy, selfish b^tch. She could have easily donated and bought one but of course, her money is only to spend on hideous tacky designer bags and shoes.
I thought the same about the kettle but I think she may have actually paid for it ( shock horror ) as she mentioned a follower had sent her a link to Catch and it was only $40. I bet she was hoping for $200 Smeg one for free!

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
omg those beer stories
1. Doesn’t know the name of her friends beer company, doesn’t care
2. Her mate basically said they’re super expensive
3. Talked right over her husband
4. Said the boys “lost their minds” when they found out she knew one of the owners - they literally did not give a fuck

exflighty

VIP Member
I must admit, I have some Dior and Chanel dads but they don’t look like hers! They’re actually so comfy.
---

She just looks awkward and not natural. She need to work out her own style… what she puts together is so bad
I would actually love a pair of the Christian Dior slides, I’m working on my husband to agree to it as we’re buying a new home, so I need to prioritise. I wouldn’t even mind second hand from a consignment store if they were in really good condition.
I really think you need the right feet for the dad sandals. Some people look really really awful in them and our darling girl Leigh is one of them. Which pair do you have?

Yesman7898

Apologies if I’ve missed something but I can’t find how this relates to Leigh? I had a look in the thread because I remember this being raised but does anyone have a TLDR for it?
Tom Crossling is the husband of Kerry. Kerry is Tegan's business partner for Bump Day Spa, has been friends with Tegan for years they were on the TV show 'The Shire' together. Tegan now also has a business with LC

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
Here she goes again uploading the most unflattering photos of her friends (who are both younger and stunning) as long as she looks good. I honestly don't know how she has any mates, I get massive Regina George vibes from her. Compare her horrendous photo to the photo that both Charlie and Erin uploaded.
I’ve met Erin and she’s soooo genuinely lovely and also stunning…
---

Her Apple Watch calling her Princess Beautiful gets me every time - just seems so unhinged to me to need validation from an inanimate object every day
Queen Amy 😬😬😬

3BF19119-D593-4682-909E-307CD437E0E1.jpeg

• Haha