Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newhere2

VIP Member
I know this is a Leigh thread, but why is Amy Clark doing her makeup in a cramped car 🤨? Is this actually something people aspire to - to be sitting in their car with hair rollers in while all your colleagues pull up and see you rubbing concealer under your eyes with grotty fingers!
I wish Amy would stop the car chat!! It reminds me so much of Leigh. You're better than that, Amy

Reactions: 2

jordanbing

The way she has dumped her older friends for her new one is gross. I know she is technically still friends with AG and co but she barely posts anything of them at all now that she’s moved on up. What’s the word for a good-
Was Tegan at her OTT 40th?

Reactions: 2

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Anyone see Kelly Mccarren's stories today, her nose is bruised and one side has a bump poor thing got a seriously botched nose job.

Reactions: 1

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
wow if this is true what a pig. Sexual intercourse without consent on a boat during a party - that’s fucked. How do you even end up in a position to be accused of that.

I wonder if he’s still with his wife. I only know her tangentially but she was very much a cashed up bogan, never met the bloke.
Apologies if I’ve missed something but I can’t find how this relates to Leigh? I had a look in the thread because I remember this being raised but does anyone have a TLDR for it?

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
I will never get over people willing to expose their entire house, including their kids rooms, for some bucks from a vacuum ad. Especially with 3 little kids in a very exposed street like hers.
Thank goodness they are silly enough so we get to sticky beak!
Thought exactly the same.