Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pindawg

VIP Member
He never posts nice things about Leigh. Is he just doing it to get mentions on here?! His story was tacky, I'd be furious. Do they ever sit at home and enjoy each other's company, watch a movie, hang out normally
that would be a: No

• Haha
Reactions: 2

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
There she goes… grifting for a coolabah kids hat in today’s story…
I wonder how long it will take to see the “gifted” story with her kid wearing something else that he’s probably got excess of?
It makes me sick that basically this is the new way of asking for things, just by putting a tag on your post. Where is her shame? 🤮
She is SHAMELESS

AlterBoy

VIP Member
Haha yes, they look so bad on her!!
I’m legit shocked. I bought a pair of these based solely off KateSunshine (I was influenced, because she wears them SO well). Sadly they didn’t suit me either so I sold them. I didn’t post a picture of me in them for clout!

PSA: sell the shoes Leigh; know when you’ve been beat.

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
Hate to admit it, but she must be making decent money from all her “ventures” if she can afford all the designer stuff she buys, pretty much weekly babysitting and buying a house in the eastern suburbs without having to sell the Randwick shoebox.
But she also never buys clothes or food so…

giveitaboneploise

Chatty Member
Has she had her lips done again? She looks botched. I will never understand grown women who do this expression. Probably multiple times to get the shot. Just go away mole.
---

Also stop taking photos in the bathroom with the sanitary bin in the background. You look like an idiot.
Does she have bad teeth or something? Always a closed mouth semi smile

jordanbing

Her husband is a builder who does Roxy jacenkos house, lots of very expensive new builds. And she owns a day spa but that’s not where the majority of the cash is coming from. I know people here like Tegan, to me she’s not that different to the rest of the influenzas. Her house is incredible though.

When I watched Leigh’s stories from this weekend it honestly looked like my worst nightmare. Lots of catch ups with cashed up bogans and those awful sunglasses then 30 minutes of ‘parenting’ telling your kid not to talk to you. No idea why I used to follow her and find her so ‘relatable’.
I noticed An Organised Apartment was also
out on a boat yesterday, looked like a similar location but no sign of anyone else? Just their family?

mummasoc

Chatty Member
Is she the one they were pushing all over Mamamia ? Think they interviewed her on You Beauty a few times

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
Has she had her lips done again? She looks botched. I will never understand grown women who do this expression. Probably multiple times to get the shot. Just go away mole.
---
Someone please gift this unkempt hag a clothes steamer

View attachment 2009579
Also stop taking photos in the bathroom with the sanitary bin in the background. You look like an idiot.

Attachments

handunderchin

Chatty Member
Any idea how ticket sales are going?

That is such a great idea, she could send samples to say 50 Youbies and presumably they’d all rave about it in the group etc etc