Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newhere2

VIP Member
Correct. Awaiting court. It was the entertainment hired for The Christmas Party that has made the allegation. Kez went off all social media once it came out and he was arrested.
Are there any media reports? I've googled Tom Crossling and Thomas Crossling but can only find court dates

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
Could barely watch her stories this morning. The constant touching of her face, hair, lips, nose etc was so distracting!!
She looks like a completely different person in the podcast promo that Kelly shared yesterday, it’s amazing how much her looks have changed in just a few years ( and not for the better unfortunately)

It’s looks terrible!! She could have spent 5 minutes and rearranged it or pointed it out to the staff so they could do it. I would not have posted that picture!
Ooh does anyone have the photo of her?

Newhere2

VIP Member
Leigh, show us the name of the affiliate program you use and how the commission works, their policy on how it’s only that one item you recommended, no cookies etc 🤥🤥🤥

Show us it’s above board. The ACCC need to be looking at affiliate links. She’s lying, but these companies don’t publish that information anywhere for people to see, so it’s impossible for people to be adequately informed.
She uses RStyle Me

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I’m legit shocked. I bought a pair of these based solely off KateSunshine (I was influenced, because she wears them SO well). Sadly they didn’t suit me either so I sold them. I didn’t post a picture of me in them for clout!

PSA: sell the shoes Leigh; know when you’ve been beat.
I LOVE Katesunshine!

Allivera

Chatty Member
Leigh seems to have a big brown/red dot in the middle of her top lip during the Q&A 😣Tattooing bleeding out?

snarky mcsnark face

She got at least 2 separate food gifts today. And one is not declared as a gift even though it definitely is. Disgusting. Why are these companies sending stuff to this supposed “beauty expert/lover”!

So many people struggling at the moment but this lazy bitch keeps grifting away because god forbid if she had to actually go to the supermarket, buy ingredients and make dinner. She’s so lazy and greedy.
I have a freezer full of lite n easy to be honest