Leigh Campbell #5 Queen of the humble brag & dressing like a dag. Poor Guncle Rich, married to a plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor kid, ruining every photo with that stupid pose.
I wonder if they always do two photos. One normal one and one with the hand under his chin, to piss everyone off. Either way, she’s an asshole and this poor kid is probably so confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still can’t believe this idiot didn’t bring snacks for “the dictator” (hate that nickname) on the flight. I never leave home without a little snack in my handbag and I will never be having a child, it’s just for me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or has Leigh posted more about Rich's family in the last day than the last 10 years? But she doesn't read here. Hi Leigh 👋 also Rich's niece looks way older than a newborn. They're always in Melb and he's only just meeting her now?

Reactions: 12
Still can’t believe this idiot didn’t bring snacks for “the dictator” (hate that nickname) on the flight. I never leave home without a little snack in my handbag and I will never be having a child, it’s just for me 🤣
Hahaha same. No kids for me but even I know not to leave the house without food for the ‘dictators’ 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course her stay is gifted. God forbid that they crash on a fold out bed with family somewhere. I truly wonder what his family thinks of her

Reactions: 11
Oh remember when Rich’s father died and she didn’t go to Melbourne and then said on that podcast ‘there wasn’t anywhere for us to stay’? I love the passive aggressive bullshit. Wonder what the occasion is. Hey Lee Lee 👋🏻 hope you have a crappy weekend. 😘

Reactions: 9
Oh remember when Rich’s father died and she didn’t go to Melbourne and then said on that podcast ‘there wasn’t anywhere for us to stay’? I love the passive aggressive bullshit. Wonder what the occasion is. Hey Lee Lee 👋🏻 hope you have a crappy weekend. 😘
Maybe she couldn’t get a gifted hotel that weekend. Must be hard for her to pay for hotels now

• Haha
Oh WOW Leigh you absolute piece of tit!!! You’ll go to Melbourne for a gifted stay, but wouldn’t go when your FATHER IN LAW DIED because there wasn’t anywhere for you to stay? You absolutely disgraceful piece of garbage

Reactions: 14
Vile, disgusting human being.

The way she aggressively said FAMILY on that photo, definitely reads here. Where was all the “family” posting when the FIL died? She made it all about her, claiming she wanted her mum.

Guncle Rich is pathetic for letting her get away with her spoilt brat behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Does her kid do swimming lessons like every other kid this age? Why is he still in the bubble? Fair enough to be safe but I just thought most kids my kids age could swim without one of these

Reactions: 6
Does her kid do swimming lessons like every other kid this age? Why is he still in the bubble? Fair enough to be safe but I just thought most kids my kids age could swim without one of these
I despise the woman but I have a child the same age who can’t swim alone yet despite many swimming lessons. I don’t use flotation devices though as it just hinders them more.

I think he does go to lessons but I also think she hardly ever takes him as he’s usually dumped at daycare while she “works” ie goes to lunch or flogs some useless iconic tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I despise the woman but I have a child the same age who can’t swim alone yet despite many swimming lessons. I don’t use flotation devices though as it just hinders them more.

I think he does go to lessons but I also think she hardly ever takes him as he’s usually dumped at daycare while she “works” ie goes to lunch or flogs some useless iconic tit.
We never used flotation devices for the same reason (no shame to those that do). I think in Leigh’s case, a lot more active, hands on involvement is needed without them. She can comfortably just sit and watch like this.

They have a pool in their apartment complex, there’s really no excuse for extra practice. She’s the worst.

Can afford $800 shoes but make sure you wear them in the lobby of the hotel you grifted.

Reactions: 8
She is not this thin in real life. She's trying to be #thinspo, get comments of concern from her followers and then talk more about much she eats without gaining weight
Screenshot_20230325-202809_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.