Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
wow if this is true what a pig. Sexual intercourse without consent on a boat during a party - that’s fucked. How do you even end up in a position to be accused of that.

I wonder if he’s still with his wife. I only know her tangentially but she was very much a cashed up bogan, never met the bloke.
That's it! He was charged a few weeks after the alleged incident. Then all social media including his business were shut down.

A rape charge is intense.

Reactions: 1

handunderchin

Chatty Member
Absolutely! If she’s about to buy a house with a yard in the east and keep her current property (worth 1m+ I know you don’t want to hear this but it’s a 3bed 2 bath 2 car) she’s not just making $5/10 dollars a day on all her affiliate links. I think the links would be a significant part of her income now.
Sadly it would be more like closer to $2m if she’s looking for all that in the eastern suburbs

Although is Tegan really in the “east”? I know technically it is eastern but doesn’t she live in the Shire?

Newhere2

VIP Member
Just went on Chloe Matters page and found the highlight reel for Tegan's house build 🤯 it is bloody amazing. Leigh would be green with envy. Whether or not you like the style the location is to die for. Can anyone from Sydney give me an estimate of what they think this would be worth?

Attachments

Looks like an impersonal hotel room or show home.
Nice out look through!
Is that a bench seat on the right?? Looks impractical and uncomfortable. And I’m guessing by the post that they paid someone else a lot a money to pick out some furniture and style the room for them? Would look much better with some amazing art on the blank wall and some other accents. Completely void of any personality.
My feeling is that it was built/decorated in this way so they can flip it in 6 months to a year. He's a builder so makes sense.

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
Ffs Leigh is a self absorbed POS who is so completely out of touch with reality. Her need for 'me time' and her justification (making sure her 10 real followers validate her need for me time) is pathetic. As is using a poor woman's death to remind her of the need for me time. (why does she always use other people's deaths to justify her life choices) and for the love of God stop telling everyone how hard you work!!! You are not a teacher, nurse, doctor, front line worker, shift worker, single mum, retail or factory or hospitality worker...shut the fuck up you privelleged POS.

And Leigh do not have another child, you WILL NOT COPE
Woah is she toying with having another?

Reggie21

If MMOL is the second biggest podcast, what’s the top podcast? Please tell me it’s not hers…

boysenberry

wow if this is true what a pig. Sexual intercourse without consent on a boat during a party - that’s fucked. How do you even end up in a position to be accused of that.

I wonder if he’s still with his wife. I only know her tangentially but she was very much a cashed up bogan, never met the bloke.