Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
Leigh-Ann’s voice is quite generic to me and doesn’t have a lot of layers like the other girls. However, I do think she has improved massively over the years in terms of technique and uses her voice very well especially compared to Jesy, who has a much better voice imo but her technique is so bad that I don’t like listening to her live. I also think Leigh-Ann has the best style out of the group - not that it would be difficult.
God I hate the way they are styled lol

Reactions: 3

Ginlover92

I've just seen their video for the song 'holiday'. Not a fan. The song is rubbish and I dont get the styling of the outfits? So random. They all just seem to be gurning the whole time. I imagine it's to look sexy but i just get second hand embarrassment watching it 😬

KINGAA

VIP Member
Someone mentioned how Simon didn’t let them have songwriting credits on Woman Like Me as they only changed a few of the lyrics, if this was the case he wouldn’t have let them have song writing credits on any songs they didn’t actually write. Therefore they must have written most of their songs as they have songwriting credits on them.
Simon Cowell thing is true about credit on Woman Like Me - they’ve even talked about it in interviews, about what they changed etc and they still don’t have credit on the song. They didn’t even want the song and Cardi B was supposed to be on it but she said no to them, the whole era was a mess. A quick google will confirm all of this, Popjustice forum has lots about the situation also.

Here’s one of many many articles about it:: https://www.officialcharts.com/char...ix-over-disagreement-on-woman-like-me__24711/

• Heart

KINGAA

VIP Member
He got suspended for two matches and fined £25,000 after the tweets resurfaced. He apologised for the Homophobic gays should burn one but as far as I know of not the others. This was after he got charged by the FA. I work in football (not as a footballer lol) and we’ve had footballers fined more for doing crimes less than that, we’ve had staff members fired for one racist comment (which i totally support anyone homophobic/racist/sexist should be fired) if I was his club I would of fired him on the spot. He’s not even that good of a player.

Do find it ironic though that he moans that people stereotype him as a rapper or gang member or footballer cause he’s black, like not being funny he was part of a gang and he’s a footballer so like maybe that’s why the think he’s one of those.... plus I’ve never looked at a black person and thought you must a rapper cause you’re black or you must be a footballer cause you’re black like maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️
He has a massive scar across his face from being stabbed in a gang fight
F6A476AD-C213-4F12-B0AE-85D288CC2466.jpeg

• Wow

Handerton

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure little mix do write some of their songs, with leigh anne writing the most out of all the girls. Her and Jade are signed to a different label as song writtters, and have written for other artists.
Antony from Blue tells an amazing story about this.
When they were successful they pushed to write their own material. The label pointed out that the songwriters they had were in the business for 30 years, had produced hundreds of hits, and writing a hit song is incredibly hard.
The compromise made was that they were allowed to sit in on songwriting sessions and get a credit if they made a contribution. So hes named as a co writer on an album track for saying “what if we change that ‘the’ to an ‘a’ 🤣🤣🤣

A lot of label earners get the ego boost of sitting in on writing sessions, but even as talented a songwriter as Gary Barlow has had a tiny amount of success writing for others. Pinnock is listed as a co writer on one 2015 Britney track on Wikipedia and the rest seems to be “yeah they can co write the album tracks but not the singles”

I’d love to see a breakdown of their tour profits though - must be impossible putting on a suitably flashing show in the mid size venues they play but keeping the ticket prices low because it’s purely a mums and kids audience and they won’t pay over the top cash for tickets

Last edited:

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Her mans team just got relegated, doubt she can rely on him and his mansion anymore haha
Ew I’m gonna have that bigot at my football stadium next season. Excuse me let me just puke. You’d be surprised how much some championship players get paid, then again it’s usually the ones who are actually good players.

Do find it very funny how Perries celebrating a massive win and she’s engaged to a championship footballer

Last edited:

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
She’s been saying that as a black member of the group, she’s the least favourite and has to work ten times harder than her band mates. What a slap in the face for them.

You’re the least favourite because you’re beyond boring. Look at Mel B, she was larger than life in the Spice Girls, easily the biggest personality in that group.
Agree 100 percent I was thinking exactly the same thing about Mel B

PennyLane321

Leigh-Ann’s voice is quite generic to me and doesn’t have a lot of layers like the other girls. However, I do think she has improved massively over the years in terms of technique and uses her voice very well especially compared to Jesy, who has a much better voice imo but her technique is so bad that I don’t like listening to her live. I also think Leigh-Ann has the best style out of the group - not that it would be difficult.

Reactions: 2

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Is Jesy still with Chris Hughes?

Edit: omg just googled it and no! When did this happen? I’m so behind 🤣
Before lockdown i think. I feel bad for Chris, I never watched love island but I saw him on Celebrity hunted and thought he was so funny and came across well. My dads met him a couple times and says he’s lovely. Seems a shame they seems like a cute couple

Reactions: 2