Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Little Mix were on the Radio this morning (Capital Radio) and if you are interested, found it on Insta.

I heard part of the Super hard Mega Quiz as I was waking up this morning.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
The only one I actually still ‘stan’ is Jade. Perrie seems lovely I have to admit. I’ve lost a lot respect for Leigh Anne now she’s with that Andre guy and Jesy, well she’s just so fake looking.

I was around my little sisters age when they were on X factor, around a year older to be fair and loved them, but now I’m unsure if their suitable for her, I’m a strong believer in women should be able to dress how the like etc and I had tickets for us to go this year to their summer concert but I don’t want her thinking that it’s normal to have that much plastic surgery (again no issues with plastic surgery, fillers etc, I’m have my lips done but when it transforms you into another person) especially when they promote that you should be natural and love yourself no matter what. They don’t seem PG anymore which is totally fine but not really for their fan base
I think they are getting to a point where they will want different things.

PeteM

VIP Member
^I think she comes across as the most sensitive of the girls. I'm actually really impressed with all of them as judges, Perrie in particular is very technical in her critiques. I actually think it's refreshing to see a show champion and encourage the acts! I wish someone would create a thread for it.
Makes a change to have an act where they all have strong voices doing the judging.

Can't say that I'm seeing any weak singers here. The label really didn't need to go for the cliche of the gospel choir for this. They weren't needed and to not have them would have emphasised the girls' combined vocal strengths. Can't deny the chemistry they have in general!

Little Mix Live Lounge Whitney Cover

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I just don't know why everyone has to see a video of her and her fiance kissing and putting on a show, why not save some things for private and for yourself? Gah she annoys me!

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
^I think she comes across as the most sensitive of the girls. I'm actually really impressed with all of them as judges, Perrie in particular is very technical in her critiques. I actually think it's refreshing to see a show champion and encourage the acts! I wish someone would create a thread for it.
I will try and make one now

Handerton

Chatty Member
I was under the impression that getting dropped was mainly down to the big US promo push failing so badly. Done and dusted after one song, no label is going to back a manufactured group if they can’t make it international these days - a US number one single only needs 100,000 downloads now, all the kids are listening for free on YouTube and Spotify pays basically nothing