Leigh-Anne Pinnock - Little Mix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for the wedding. Jesy drunk and blubbing that no man wants to marry her, Perri desperately dropping hints to her boyfriend that he should propose, and Jade looking on wondering what on earth a sensible girl like her ever ended up in showbiz for

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can’t wait for the wedding. Jesy drunk and blubbing that no man wants to marry her, Perri desperately dropping hints to her boyfriend that he should propose, and Jade looking on wondering what on earth a sensible girl like her ever ended up in showbiz for
This is exactly what I imagine will happen 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Funny he can moan about BLM but it's fine for him to be a complete homophobe, hypocrite much

Reactions: 15
How has he got away with that? People have lost their jobs for less
He got suspended for two matches and fined £25,000 after the tweets resurfaced. He apologised for the Homophobic gays should burn one but as far as I know of not the others. This was after he got charged by the FA. I work in football (not as a footballer lol) and we’ve had footballers fined more for doing crimes less than that, we’ve had staff members fired for one racist comment (which i totally support anyone homophobic/racist/sexist should be fired) if I was his club I would of fired him on the spot. He’s not even that good of a player.

Do find it ironic though that he moans that people stereotype him as a rapper or gang member or footballer cause he’s black, like not being funny he was part of a gang and he’s a footballer so like maybe that’s why the think he’s one of those.... plus I’ve never looked at a black person and thought you must a rapper cause you’re black or you must be a footballer cause you’re black like maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s been saying that as a black member of the group, she’s the least favourite and has to work ten times harder than her band mates. What a slap in the face for them.

You’re the least favourite because you’re beyond boring. Look at Mel B, she was larger than life in the Spice Girls, easily the biggest personality in that group.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
She’s been saying that as a black member of the group, she’s the least favourite and has to work ten times harder than her band mates. What a slap in the face for them.

You’re the least favourite because you’re beyond boring. Look at Mel B, she was larger than life in the Spice Girls, easily the biggest personality in that group.
Does she just forget about Jade? Her and Jade are both mixed race. I would say Jades gone through a lot more hate and racism than she has. The fact that both of them have gone through this is awful and I’m definitely not saying this is okay but I do find it very disrespectful to Jade especially.

To be honest I’ve lost all respect for her after she ‘praised’ her fiancé for always speaking out about things he believed in which were wrong - gay people, women, black women, light skins.

Reactions: 16