Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coriander

VIP Member
She's so sooooo tacky lol dancing to that basic bitch anthem WAP (just a horrible song:sick:) and mixing with all sorts during the second wave of a pandemic. Hope somebody has a word with them the idiots.

Reactions: 9

KINGAA

VIP Member
And how they can sing about LGBTQ rights when dating a homophobe. Oh and her speaking out about racism when she’s litterally dating someone who said that black girls with red lipstick on look like burnt toast with jam on it
Would love to know what Jade thinks about him, she is a big big big advocate for LGBTQ and anti Racism.

Honestly though, I won’t watch Leigh-Anne’s racism documentary because of him and her their lack of care for humans over Covid. He was also in trouble with FA for having a birthday party breaking lockdown rules and could play or train. So will not support either of them on their ventures!

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
I wonder what Jade thinks to his comments considering she is a loud and proud support of the LGBT community.

Notyourpityparty

Chatty Member
Not justifying her fiancée’s actions but back then and still now there was a lot of colourism by black guys especially on twitter - so many guys who have now educated themselves and respect for dark skin girls have been exposed as having the same disgusting mindset because it was so common then - by men and women which is so sad to remember how it was acceptable to make comments like that so freely! I have friends who have made comments like that but have had to unlearn the internalised colourism that they grew up with and are remorseful over it

Last edited:

M.fairy

Chatty Member
£££ isn’t it. Girl band members who marry men with jobs (Bunton comes to mind) have to try and keep the fame going for income. Ones who marry footballers (Frankie Bridge) can pick and choose their work to boost the ego. And of course female singers who actually write their songs like Adele can marry whoever they want!
The thing is no one knows who he is. He’s a mediocre footballer at best. He’s not famous for his football he’s famous for being her fiancé. He’s never played for England’s 1st team, he’s never played for one of the big six football teams. He won’t get her anymore work, maybe even less especially if these tweets come back to light.

Reactions: 8

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I don't understand how they can sing about girl power and such yet condone a mysogynistic fiance who has likely cheated in the past... She could do so much better. I always thought she was the quiet sweet one but the vanity is quite clear now, she had to have a party and break rules and always on holiday.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I was rooting for them for years but they've changed styles a lot and they looked absolutely miserable in the papers the other day - I wonder if the fun has worn off for them?
Yep, can't be much fun when the hits aren't rolling in anymore. I've never been a fan of their music because it's not my thing and I'm too old, but I loved them on X-Factor. I think they're at the stage that all girlbands eventually reach, in that their young fans have grown up and are into fresher new artists (Billie Eilish, etc), and they're not gonna appeal to any older fans eitherbecause if they didn't like them before, they're not going to like them now. I expect announcement of a split soon, with the inevitable weak solo careers to follow.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Perrie probably can’t relate as her boyfriend, Alex Chamberlaine, is a deemed to be quite a nice guy by all accounts.
He seems very sweet and supportive... and has a lovely face.... and six pack if I do say so hahahaha!

• Haha
^I think she comes across as the most sensitive of the girls. I'm actually really impressed with all of them as judges, Perrie in particular is very technical in her critiques. I actually think it's refreshing to see a show champion and encourage the acts! I wish someone would create a thread for it.

Handerton

Chatty Member
Wow. he seems like a nasty piece of work.

That is why someone like Taylor Swift is a rarity as she can write her own songs from scratch and has done since she was a kid... her demos from when she was around 12-13 are incredible. It is a rare talent for a performer to also be a successful songwriter. Of course she still works with co-writers but she also writes songs for other people and is rumoured to have ghost written some Kings of Leon ones.
Swift is a lot like Bowie (without having sex with underage girls). Can demo and come up with unique ideas, then relies on great producers and musicians to turn them into hits. That’s a strategy that will see her have a very long career.

CariettaWhite

What a loathesome human being Andre is. I’m going to have to assume the vacuous LeighAnne is equally loathsome otherwise she wouldn’t be with him.
She’s definitely the worst singer in LM.

Reactions: 7

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Can’t wait for the wedding. Jesy drunk and blubbing that no man wants to marry her, Perri desperately dropping hints to her boyfriend that he should propose, and Jade looking on wondering what on earth a sensible girl like her ever ended up in showbiz for
This is exactly what I imagine will happen 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6

KINGAA

VIP Member
Act like she cares, on her third holiday in less than a month (one was a hen do in Spain, all non household people) and she’s posted loads of photos of her constantly breaking social distance. She couldn’t join the other girls for thing as she was in quarantine and still went on another holiday.... she’s ok to preach about life when it suits her, what about the lives of millions you are risking for a party? Stupid girl.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
They have gone against everything they said they wouldn't be or do when they were on the x factor.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I think Jade comes across as the nicest of them all. I can't stand Jesy with her whole woe is me shit and then 5 mins later she posts a half naked picture.

Act like she cares, on her third holiday in less than a month (one was a hen do in Spain, all non household people) and she’s posted loads of photos of her constantly breaking social distance. She couldn’t join the other girls for thing as she was in quarantine and still went on another holiday.... she’s ok to preach about life when it suits her, what about the lives of millions you are risking for a party? Stupid girl.
Doesn't surprise me. I heard she used to be a proper bully bitch
Doesn't surprise in the slightest. I heard she was a bully bitch in school.