Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Her mans team just got relegated, doubt she can rely on him and his mansion anymore haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Tea4u

VIP Member
But.... he’s still on £3m a year at Watford. As one quarter of a group who don’t write their music, who aren’t famous in many of the overseas market (one hit in the US then flopped) she’s got to see a guy who will earn £20m before he retires as a massive pay day. Footballers don’t tend to go for pop stars, someone like Mel B would have LOVED to marry a Beckham type with his money

Little mix will only last up to a point where the producers have a younger, more interesting band to give the songs to. Plus these reality singers know the stories of your S Club types - years of hard work, then a struggle to find any other media work for years, still wanting to keep the same lifestyle but the money dwindling each month...
Little Mix do songwrite btw!

M.fairy

Chatty Member
But.... he’s still on £3m a year at Watford. As one quarter of a group who don’t write their music, who aren’t famous in many of the overseas market (one hit in the US then flopped) she’s got to see a guy who will earn £20m before he retires as a massive pay day. Footballers don’t tend to go for pop stars, someone like Mel B would have LOVED to marry a Beckham type with his money

Little mix will only last up to a point where the producers have a younger, more interesting band to give the songs to. Plus these reality singers know the stories of your S Club types - years of hard work, then a struggle to find any other media work for years, still wanting to keep the same lifestyle but the money dwindling each month...
Fairs, I kind of forgot that even mediocre footballers still earn quite abit. I do wonder how long he’s going to be professional though or atleast premier league standard anyways and like if he will have a career after football, like Beckham or Lampard or just retire and do nothing. I’m pretty sure little mix do write some of their songs, with leigh anne writing the most out of all the girls. Her and Jade are signed to a different label as song writtters, and have written for other artists. They seem to do sell out tours all across the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia but I have no clue actually how much that pays.

I do wonder if she will actually marry him though, like we have been here before with Perrie and Jesy. Also does she own her house herself or did she buy it with him?

Perries fiance must be earning a few bob as well
This is what I was thinking when I was comparing him to Andre, Alex plays for the England 1st team and played for arsenal in the past and now for Liverpool. He’s younger, more famous and has a better career ahead of him. Like if you said Alex Oxdale Chamberlin I would say he’s an England player (who gets injured a lot) but if you said Andre Gray I would say girl from little mix’s dead beat boyfriend.

Sunraged

Oooh I'd love to know more, your comment is so interesting. Are you able to say what songs you worked on?
Sadly, unlikely anything you would have heard of (yet), most likely-they were for my band, and the Producer concerned was brought in to make what is essentially quite dark Depeche Mode Esque synth-pop, into something a little mainstream. Co-writing is an interesting process, though, and I really enjoyed the experience. I'm pretty sure we'll be working together again. One of the songs was voted Best Alternative Song of 2017 on a Radio Station, and we're going on the road to Germany after lockdown to promote the band/get some traction.

Ian was really interesting to talk to about the industry though (as is our manager, actually). Ian was one of the Keyboard players in Talk Talk, and has some really interesting insights from both sides of the tracks.

Most of my celebrity tales of any interest tend to involve beer, spirits, substances or all of the above. Oh, and swallowing false teeth to see who shits theirs out first (true story, but I think I've posted that on here already :D )

bubbadabut

VIP Member
God I hate the way they are styled lol
It's not even style is it? It's like they've had a rummage through the costume box at their local theatre and just thrown on the most random pieces of clothing they could find. I suppose that is a style in itself though 🤔

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
That guy is looking for an argument. Pardon my ignorance if I’m wrong but who says Little Mix only cater to only white people?

Sorry, bit off topic… But I don’t understand what the point is of her posting photos with her babies if she doesn’t have their faces in them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Handerton

Chatty Member
Simon Cowell thing is true about credit on Woman Like Me - they’ve even talked about it in interviews, about what they changed etc and they still don’t have credit on the song. They didn’t even want the song and Cardi B was supposed to be on it but she said no to them, the whole era was a mess. A quick google will confirm all of this, Popjustice forum has lots about the situation also.

Here’s one of many many articles about it:: https://www.officialcharts.com/char...ix-over-disagreement-on-woman-like-me__24711/
That’s.... called publicity. As I’ve said before, this is the exact same PR team that repeatedly tells the press that Leona is a massive star in the US despite her only ever having had two hits. Very little if any fact checking is done on these sort of stories, they are press releases in all but name that websites can reprint for free. Similar to the situation with Mark Wright this week, where the DM prints every day that he is worth £9m when it’s very clear he hasn’t ever even made a quarter of that, let alone have it in cash/property etc

This is the same historic PR machine that once had young girls believing Gary Glitter was a god and they should throw their underwear at them. It’s designed to make artists seem interesting, intelligent, and worth following, when in fact almost every manufactured band member is only there because the faces fit and they’ll work for next to nothing.

Tommyb

Chatty Member
I’ve not seen any photos of Perrie on holiday? I don’t see issues of people going on holidays if it’s safe/you follow the rules. Plenty of doctors and nurses I know have gone on holiday.
I understand Perrie and Alex would want to celebrate the Premier league win, and I do understand people would want to go on holiday, but Leigh Anne saying that her holiday was much needed I think is a poor choice of words especially as she’s not exactly done a lot during the pandemic.
Petrie hasn't posted but the media have. Shes in ibiza. I just think leigh should be mindful of what shes posts that's all. Didnt andre break lockdown rules too with a party?

KINGAA

VIP Member

exactly, there’s a reason why she’s the only member of the group living in a mansion

JakeM

VIP Member
Is there a page for Little Mix as a whole or is it just one for Leigh Anne?
Because I want to talk about why their stylist hates them.
I’m not a fan of little mix (never liked their music) but out of curiosity, I’ve just had a look at the outfits on the Daily Mail and wow, what were the stylists thinking?

And yes, a thread about their style/stylists would be good. They do wear some really strange outfits.