Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
They have gone against everything they said they wouldn't be or do when they were on the x factor.
The only one I actually still ‘stan’ is Jade. Perrie seems lovely I have to admit. I’ve lost a lot respect for Leigh Anne now she’s with that Andre guy and Jesy, well she’s just so fake looking.

I was around my little sisters age when they were on X factor, around a year older to be fair and loved them, but now I’m unsure if their suitable for her, I’m a strong believer in women should be able to dress how the like etc and I had tickets for us to go this year to their summer concert but I don’t want her thinking that it’s normal to have that much plastic surgery (again no issues with plastic surgery, fillers etc, I’m have my lips done but when it transforms you into another person) especially when they promote that you should be natural and love yourself no matter what. They don’t seem PG anymore which is totally fine but not really for their fan base

Reactions: 5

PeteM

VIP Member
Even people like Ed Sheeran only sketch out song ideas, no label would sanction any release these days without professional song writers and producers having responsibility for 95% of any song
Here you go again. Total crap about Ed and I'm no great fan of his. Ed's written loads of songs on his own.

• Heart

Trampoline

Chatty Member
Wow this is eye opening. What a horrible man he seems definitively not someone to marry and settle down with.. what poor taste 🤢🤮🤢🤮

coriander

VIP Member
Oh wow those tweets are awful! She must have very, very little self respect to entertain someone THAT vile. He's absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 4

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Is there a page for Little Mix as a whole or is it just one for Leigh Anne?
Because I want to talk about why their stylist hates them.
I think we have touched on it briefly in this thread, but I agree, that does deserve a thread of its very own :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Little mix are a guilty pleasure of mine- although I echo some of you here, I think they’re going to be “taking a break” and launching solo careers- Perrie in particular seems to be gunning for that on Insta.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re fed up- they definitely don’t seem to be as in control of the group as they like us to believe they are.

Handerton

Chatty Member
The thing is no one knows who he is. He’s a mediocre footballer at best. He’s not famous for his football he’s famous for being her fiancé. He’s never played for England’s 1st team, he’s never played for one of the big six football teams. He won’t get her anymore work, maybe even less especially if these tweets come back to light.
But.... he’s still on £3m a year at Watford. As one quarter of a group who don’t write their music, who aren’t famous in many of the overseas market (one hit in the US then flopped) she’s got to see a guy who will earn £20m before he retires as a massive pay day. Footballers don’t tend to go for pop stars, someone like Mel B would have LOVED to marry a Beckham type with his money

Little mix will only last up to a point where the producers have a younger, more interesting band to give the songs to. Plus these reality singers know the stories of your S Club types - years of hard work, then a struggle to find any other media work for years, still wanting to keep the same lifestyle but the money dwindling each month...

totallytaz

Chatty Member
And how they can sing about LGBTQ rights when dating a homophobe. Oh and her speaking out about racism when she’s litterally dating someone who said that black girls with red lipstick on look like burnt toast with jam on it
It sounds stupid but I’m genuinely starting to think she’s somehow been protected from, or kept ignorant to his offensive comments on the above. I cannot wrap my head around her having this knowledge about him then staying with him.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
It sounds stupid but I’m genuinely starting to think she’s somehow been protected from, or kept ignorant to his offensive comments on the above. I cannot wrap my head around her having this knowledge about him then staying with him.
She knows, it’s common knowledge, people comment about of both of their pages it gets a couple likes then deleted. I just can’t see what she sees in me. I’m pretty sure she’s been in a toxic relationship before (remember reading something like that in their book) so I wonder if this is another one. Trust me if I ever get a large enough voice I will publicly call her out for being with someone like that.