LBC Radio #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew Castle: A man in search of a personality.

LOL, he's the middle-class Alan Partridge. I laughed out loud the other week when he came out with this gem, I'm paraphrasing: "Yeah, so, I didn't know much about the Isreali-Palastine issue until I was talking with my tennis partner as we walked through Florence".

Honestly, you could not make that up. LOL. Mr Vanilla Middle-Class man. Bless him.

Reactions: 5
I presume people like Nick Abbot like some will like Steve Allen, or any of the presenters. They appeal to some people but not others.

Reactions: 2
Well there's been no ratings since covid according to Nick A.
Nick is correct, there haven't been any RAJARs for the last year+. My point was prior to Covid, Nick's figures must have been good as he has been at LBC for many years doing the same old shtick.

Nick is correct, there haven't been any RAJARs for the last year+. My point was prior to Covid, Nick's figures must have been good as he has been at LBC for many years doing the same old shtick.
They are. If you look at the the old RAJAR's Nick has his very own little spike going on. Not as big as Steve's obviously :ROFLMAO:

Nick also said in one of his podcasts with Carol about his figures because I think she was taking the micky saying no one listens and he said something like 'but they do and there's a lot of them'.

I love Nick's noises. I can't help myself. I even add them into my own conversations with my hubby.

• Haha
  • Wow
The last published survey for RAJAR was for January 2020. I understand they have being doing surveys now, and are evaluating them. Hopefully we will see some results later this year.

They are. If you look at the the old RAJAR's Nick has his very own little spike going on. Not as big as Steve's obviously :ROFLMAO:

Nick also said in one of his podcasts with Carol about his figures because I think she was taking the micky saying no one listens and he said something like 'but they do and there's a lot of them'.

I love Nick's noises. I can't help myself. I even add them into my own conversations with my hubby.
Your poor husband - SA quotes and NA noises! :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Which ones do we think don't get on?
Maajid & everyone :unsure: 😁
Seriously, I think they all mostly get on, probably the ones with opposing political views to others will grudgingly acknowledge the others' broadcasting abilities.
I've never detected any serious animosity except when Steve & Christo Foufas fell out.

• Haha
Hi honey, how was your day?
"Hey I'm a very important person!"
"Mooooooo"
What's for dinner?
"Disguuusssting!!!"
😁
'what a way to run a country eh?' 'dreadful' haha is that the big brother contestant? Can't remember her name, but sadly she died a couple months ago.

Reactions: 1
Maajid & everyone :unsure: 😁
Seriously, I think they all mostly get on, probably the ones with opposing political views to others will grudgingly acknowledge the others' broadcasting abilities.
I've never detected any serious animosity except when Steve & Christo Foufas fell out.
I'm sure Steve & Cristo used to be fine at one point. NF and J O'B used to be a bit awkward in the beginning, but seem to be fine now, even though they don't agree with each other politically. It was Steve and Bill Buckley who never gelled from what I can remember.

I'm sure Steve & Cristo used to be fine at one point. NF and J O'B used to be a bit awkward in the beginning, but seem to be fine now, even though they don't agree with each other politically. It was Steve and Bill Buckley who never gelled from what I can remember.
Steve and (insert name here)

Steve spectacularly fell out with Iain Lee too.

Cristo and James Whale seem to be a bit cold towards each other. The other night James called Cristo, Cristo Fullfat lol. On the handover James said he's hated on twitter and Cristo said 'not just on twitter' lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.