LBC Radio #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O'Brien must be a hoot around the dinner table..."did I tell you of that time I 'owned' a caller back in Oct 2020?"
He's gone back to his schooldays once again, got expelled...sorry mother, private schools.
I am not sure James has ever really left his school days.

First time listening to Steve in a while and he was going on about single people don't need a dishwasher, just use disposable plates! Then something about it's not good for the environment but meh 🤪

Does Steve think single people live off ready meals and don't cook 😆

Plus you can get half size dishwashers. He really is a prat!
You can get table top dishwashers too but given he needed to put a halogen oven on his floor i doubt he has surface space for one of them.

Having said that my dad literally uses one mug, one plate, one bowl and one set of cutlery :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
You can get tabletop ones that people use in their caravans or tiny studio flats.

I'm just imagining Steve's flat full of takeaway containers, disposable plates and ready meal plastic everywhere. He only ever shows the communal terrace I believe?

You can get table top dishwashers
Ha posted at the same time 🤣

You can get tabletop ones that people use in their caravans or tiny studio flats.

I'm just imagining Steve's flat full of takeaway containers, disposable plates and ready meal plastic everywhere. He only ever shows the communal terrace I believe?

Ha posted at the same time 🤣
I had a table top one for years. It was brilliant for just me and the hubby whilst we were working. You can actually get quite a bit in them.

First time listening to Steve today in a long time (albeit only for a snippet), and I must say, it was nice to hear his light hearted babbling on. Took me away from the reality of the world and my own troubles for a short while. I hope he's on the road back to better health.

Reactions: 2
Cheap suits, too much gel in the hair, waistcoats = estate agent.
Watching tornado hunting in Kansas on YouTube
"Steve, Steve, Steve"
Bus delays
Scotch Eggs with a runny middle :sick:
"I know Clive Myrie, he once read the 10 o'clock news with his jacket unbuttoned"
"I used to read the news wearing a Hawaiian shirt"
😁

• Haha
I heard Steve say yesterday about his brother 'he's more ill than I am'. I think it's safe to say he's been poorly, probably with something embarrasing and doesn't want to to discuss it. Hopefully he's on the road to recovery and no more enforced breaks.

I heard Steve say yesterday about his brother 'he's more ill than I am'. I think it's safe to say he's been poorly, probably with something embarrasing and doesn't want to to discuss it. Hopefully he's on the road to recovery and no more enforced breaks.
I agree, glad he's back.
I need to hear more about his Tommy Bahama shirt collection, Auntie Enid, the Bentley & various Brinsworth residents though.

I agree, glad he's back.
I need to hear more about his Tommy Bahama shirt collection, Auntie Enid, the Bentley & various Brinsworth residents though.
I love the fact he's had a Bentley for years and still discovering what the various buttons do. He's not very technical.

He was also boasting that the boot of the Bentley was full!! I'd love to have a look in there 😁

I love the fact he's had a Bentley for years and still discovering what the various buttons do. He's not very technical.

He was also boasting that the boot of the Bentley was full!! I'd love to have a look in there 😁
He talks about travelling on the bus at lot these days, I wonder if the car is stowed away in some underground garage with a velvet cover on it
:D

Tom Swarbrick's show was very good, focusing on Afghanistan with knowledgeable guests like Rory Stewart.
Great radio.
1 Trillion dollars was spent training & arming the Afghan National Army, only for them to crumble in a matter of weeks.
An absolute tragedy for all the innocent folk in the Taliban's path.
Will Kabul fall?
Meanwhile Steve's been singing the theme tune to Fireball XL5 & is looking forward to the Winter Wonderland amusement park where it's £5 for a bag of chips.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Andrew Castle in for J O'B today.

@mrjamesob
https://twitter.com/mrjamesob
Nothing major but I need to be at home today. So my holiday has unexpectedly started a day early. Back on air August 31st. (If the withdrawal symptoms get too much there’s a column in today’s
@DailyMirror

I know Andrew Castle and Ian Payne come in for some flack for not being informed enough about some of the topics they discuss but they do talk at a level most people understand and I think that's why they are quite popular with the general audience.

James going on all the time about Tufton Street Cabal's is just to show off his intellect and knowledge and that is why he is right because the little people (not leprechaun's) just don't know enough, bless them :rolleyes: The vast majority out there will have absolutely no idea what he's talking about when he mention Tufton Street.

Reactions: 8
I think Andrew's right not to be taking calls or casting aspersions on the terrible events in Plymouth.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.