LBC Radio #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Richard Spurr doesn't mince his words, caller referred to him as Nick, "richard..It's RICHARD"
"take the phone away from your mouth for me" 😁
On veganism "eeww I don't like to think about it being killed..*mutters* don't mind it in breadcrumbs though eh?" :oops:

Doesn't care much for Meg & Harry either.
He's a hoot, more please LBC

Reactions: 1
Brinsworrh house haha. I think Steve's pride would disallow him ever going into a home. It would be quite amusing if he had to though.
He was always going on about Brindsworth, it seemed like he would love to be there.

As suggested on another thread I'd love to see SA and MAM on the same series of Marigold Hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well that was disappointing waking up to Ian talking about how the government should pay to fix the cladding on his flat

Sounds like Steve might not be back this week, definitely not tomorrow

Reactions: 4
Well that was disappointing waking up to Ian talking about how the government should pay to fix the cladding on his flat

Sounds like Steve might not be back this week, definitely not tomorrow

This is similar to what happened last time he had extended leave. He struggled to get back, then they started doing the podcasts to ease him in.

It was another excellent show from Nick Ferrari today :)

James seemed rather out of sorts. I guess the improving news on UK Covid numbers had an unsettling effect. They got a brief mention as opposed to the 3 hour show that numbers going the other way get.

The James O'Brien is a bully issue did not go away and he must have been disappointed that some of it was from his supporters trying to claim the opposite.

Perhaps he is also embarrassed by this claim from last week.

"We've had the exact same app for months and the supermarket shelves weren't empty."

It was another excellent show from Nick Ferrari today :)

James seemed rather out of sorts. I guess the improving news on UK Covid numbers had an unsettling effect. They got a brief mention as opposed to the 3 hour show that numbers going the other way get.

The James O'Brien is a bully issue did not go away and he must have been disappointed that some of it was from his supporters trying to claim the opposite.

Perhaps he is also embarrassed by this claim from last week.

"We've had the exact same app for months and the supermarket shelves weren't empty."
He's also had a brief Twitter spat with Dom Cummings, with backing from Carole Codswallop!

He's also had a brief Twitter spat with Dom Cummings, with backing from Carole Codswallop!
Just when James thought things could not get any worse the self appointed virologist turns up. How are her predictions of Covid-19 cases soaring going?

Legendary LBC obsessive & regular caller to Nick Ferrari 'Colin from Windsor' has announced that he won't be listening to much LBC this next 2 weeks as the Tokyo Olympic Games will be holding his attention (particularly the mountain biking) 😁

Legendary LBC obsessive & regular caller to Nick Ferrari 'Colin from Windsor' has announced that he won't be listening to much LBC this next 2 weeks as the Tokyo Olympic Games will be holding his attention (particularly the mountain biking) 😁
What's the betting that Colin will be there with his ear pressed to the radio at 7 am tomorrow so he can hear very word from Nick Ferrari?

LBC website: Steve was listed for this week but they now seem to be taking it one day at a time and have got Ian down for tomorrow. I hope he's sorted his smelly drain problem. 😁

• Haha
What's the betting that Colin will be there with his ear pressed to the radio at 7 am tomorrow so he can hear very word from Nick Ferrari?
1/10 odds on, sat in the bunker/boxroom flanked by TV's & d.a.b radio's tuned to GBnews & TalkRadio, LBC

LBC website: Steve was listed for this week but they now seem to be taking it one day at a time and have got Ian down for tomorrow. I hope he's sorted his smelly drain problem. 😁
Just as things went the last time Mr Allen was off, I like a bit of Steve, but it's getting tedious at times, I mean if you are feeling unwell just stay off until a GP gives you the thumbs up.
Ian Payne must be on speed dial :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
1/10 odds on, sat in the bunker/boxroom flanked by TV's & d.a.b radio's tuned to GBnews & TalkRadio, LBC

Just as things went the last time Mr Allen was off, I like a bit of Steve, but it's getting tedious at times, I mean if you are feeling unwell just stay off until a GP gives you the thumbs up.
I vaguely remember that he had the jitters about going on air after taking a break, so he did a couple of podcasts to get up to speed again. They could put together a bits of previous shows and nobody would notice that he wasn't actually there!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm really not sure what to make of all of this anymore. How can Steve Tweet (I believe twice) to say he would be back on Monday if he didn't have the all clear from his GP?
I vaguely remember that he had the jitters about going on air after taking a break, so he did a couple of podcasts to get up to speed again. They could put together a bits of previous shows and nobody would notice that he wasn't actually there!
Yes, is he bottling it or is there far more going on that we are aware of? Regardless of what nonsense has been said elsewhere, I always assumed he was having treatment for the problems he had earlier in the year. Now I'm really not sure what to make of the situation. Could it be both physical and emotional problems? Or something else...?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.