LBC Radio #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say, Mr Payne is in good form this morning, what have we learned today?
"92 yr old Margaret Seaman has spent the past two years knitting a replica of HM The Queen's Sandringham Estate"

Beatles songs using fruit & veg...

"A Chard Day's Night"
"Twist & Sprout" *Steve Allen's fav* 😁
"Lucy in the Sky with Almonds"
"Give Peas a Chance"
'I Wanna Be Your Mango'
'Blueberry Way'
'Plum Together'

Reactions: 3
I must say, Mr Payne is in good form this morning, what have we learned today?
"92 yr old Margaret Seaman has spent the past two years knitting a replica of HM The Queen's Sandringham Estate"

Beatles songs using fruit & veg...

"A Chard Day's Night"
"Twist & Sprout" *Steve Allen's fav* 😁
"Lucy in the Sky with Almonds"
"Give Peas a Chance"
Strawberry Fields Forever.....

Reactions: 4
Hahaha! As usual I'm not listening to Jobbie (gave up ages ago) but according to Twitter, he's spotted that #JamesOBrienIsABully is trending. Go the O'BINGOs. Proud to have helped it along! 😂
Just seen somebody else has spotted it too!

Hahaha! As usual I'm not listening to Jobbie (gave up ages ago) but according to Twitter, he's spotted that #JamesOBrienIsABully is trending. Go the O'BINGOs. Proud to have helped it along! 😂
Just seen somebody else has spotted it too!
It still seems to be trending. The attempt to defend him below got chopped to pieces by the replies.

Has Ruth Davidson left? Haven't seen her do the Sunday show for a while now, Rachel Johnson has an extra hour.

Not heard Nick Abbot in a while, got his show on tonight, looking forward to the sound effects!

I wonder if Steve will ever stop doing radio in the near future. It seems like only poor health will stop him.
I very much doubt it, what else would he do when radio has been his life? Unless Global decide to get rid of him, and I doubt they would, regardless of what some people hope, I'm sure he will be happy in a studio until his number is up.

However, if Global ever let him go and his health deteriorated, he would be well accommodated at Brinsworth to write his memoirs - "When I was in The Business..."

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I very much doubt it, what else would he do when radio has been his life? Unless Global decide to get rid of him, and I doubt they would, regardless of what some people hope, I'm sure he will be happy in a studio until his number is up.

However, if Global ever let him go and his health deteriorated, he would be well accommodated at Brinsworth to write his memoirs - "When I was in The Business..."
And MAM. Is that the one that was visited by Meghan Markle in the ill fitting dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Brinsworrh house haha. I think Steve's pride would disallow him ever going into a home. It would be quite amusing if he had to though.

Reactions: 1
And MAM. Is that the one that was visited by Meghan Markle in the ill fitting dress?
LOL, MAM aka Middle Aged Minx aka Jo Good has so much in common with Steve Allen :ROFLMAO: Brinsworth House is a residential and nursing retirement home for theatre and entertainment professionals. I never knew MM visited a few years ago, but I have now seen the dress :(

Brinsworrh house haha. I think Steve's pride would disallow him ever going into a home. It would be quite amusing if he had to though.
I don't like the thought of anyone going into a home unless it is their choice.

Oh dear, what have I started? Steve will outlive all of us and he does have pride. In the meantime M&S, Iceland and Costco must be missing his custom in the last few weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.