LBC Radio #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it Azzuri blue and a nod to Italy's win in the football?

Meanwhile Brian seems to be describing himself here.

I think the racism that some of our players have experienced is sickening. O'Brien is definitely one person who thinks he is better than most people though. Hypocrite.

Reactions: 1
Is it Azzuri blue and a nod to Italy's win in the football?

Meanwhile Brian seems to be describing himself here.

🤣 definitely! Him and Shelagh. I think they perversely love it when something like this happens. She was far too gleeful before.

Darren Adam's twittering on about 15 years of Twitter.
He can be a decent remedy for insomnia on occasion..zzz

• Haha
Actually feel nauseous reading anything posted by Venetian :sick:
There was an extraordinary post from her yesterday.
"Cannot see how not liking a presenter should stop you from listening,"
She and her mate Bangla spent years telling me and others not to listen to James O'Brien because we pointed out his problems.

Reactions: 2
She and her mate Bangla spent years telling me and others not to listen to James O'Brien because we pointed out his problems.
Assume you guys are referring to the Digital Spy page? I've never signed up so don't know what's posted on there. Is it quite an active thread? The LBC threads here seem to move quite slowly. I assume that this person you're referring to is quite a controversial poster? That quote though "cannot see how not liking a presenter should stop you from listening". Well it's like anything, I mean, how much do you dislike them? Seems a strange thing to say...

Reactions: 4
Assume you guys are referring to the Digital Spy page? I've never signed up so don't know what's posted on there. Is it quite an active thread? The LBC threads here seem to move quite slowly. I assume that this person you're referring to is quite a controversial poster? That quote though "cannot see how not liking a presenter should stop you from listening". Well it's like anything, I mean, how much do you dislike them? Seems a strange thing to say...

It's active but very political and very cliquey. If your politics are the same as theirs you'll get on alright. The poster mentioned is probably one of the least controversial tbh.

We just tend to talk in general terms on here and steer away from the politics. Also most of us don't listen all day every day.

It's active but very political and very cliquey. If your politics are the same as theirs you'll get on alright. The poster mentioned is probably one of the least controversial tbh.

We just tend to talk in general terms on here and steer away from the politics. Also most of us don't listen all day every day.
I'll stick here I think - there's enough doom, gloom and hate about! I'd much rather stick to general terms and definitely steer away from politics wherever possible!

Reactions: 5
I do believe though that Ven ties Colin's shoelaces & wets his cow's lick just before Nick Ferrari's show starts at 7am.

I'll stick here I think - there's enough doom, gloom and hate about! I'd much rather stick to general terms and definitely steer away from politics wherever possible!
I think the thread is lacking at the minute because Steve Allen is away. He usually gives us something to be incredulous about :love:

I've been catching up with the Nickers and Carol podcasts. Carol still takes the micky out of Nick for his love of JOB. It also transpires she's never listened to his radio show and he's never watched her on Loose Women. Probably explain why they're still friends 😂

I think the thread is lacking at the minute because Steve Allen is away. He usually gives us something to be incredulous about :love:
You follow him on Twitter and kindly keep us updated with his latest tweets. I assume he hasn't posted again in the last few days. I still think he is having some kind of treatment, otherwise he would have been tweeting big style about his days out, shopping or even Tomoriting his hanging baskets.

Come back soon Steve 😢
I always say, love him or loathe him, he always keeps us entertained and thankfully no bloody politics to spoil things.

Reactions: 3
I quite like mystery hour but JOB'S fake laugh goes right through me.

You follow him on Twitter and kindly keep us updated with his latest tweets. I assume he hasn't posted again in the last few days. I still think he is having some kind of treatment, otherwise he would have been tweeting big style about his days out, shopping or even Tomoriting his hanging baskets.

I always say, love him or loathe him, he always keeps us entertained and thankfully no bloody politics to spoil things.
No tweets for 7 days.

I agree that he's having some treatment. He's been poorly since January and Steve doesn't do holidays.

I quite like mystery hour but JOB'S fake laugh goes right through me.
I actually love Mystery Hour. :)

If you do not like doom and gloom and hate then you should definitely steer clear of the LBC pages on DS. I had quite a few years on it before the clique took control and set about getting those they disagree with banned.

Reactions: 4
Ian Payne was almost willing his show to end, the final 15 minutes were "we've run out of things to say" :D
There was more interest in rock band Sparks' influence on other musicians than anything Covid related/being pinged by an App.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.