LBC Chit Chat #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadine Dorries shoehorned into an hour about the shenanigans in Scotland
:rolleyes:
---
James claims to nothing about Scottish politics
Guaranteed a few Nicola cultists will be on the phone
---
Right on cue.....
---
Irene from Kirkintilloch can't get her heid around why Nicola stepped down 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Can it really be 5 years since Dale left us, what memories we have poppet, only we know the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It can't be surely :eek:. Would Steve know how to embed a tweet? I certainly don't :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I set up a job to auto post steve's tweets on here, thought it might be a good idea :LOL:

I hope he doesn't start posting more than once every three weeks..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I set up a job to auto post steve's tweets on here, thought it might be a good idea :LOL:

I hope he doesn't start posting more than once every three weeks..
Good idea, a few folk don't do the Twitter, but we can now see that Steve is alive & well.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nadine Dorries shoehorned into an hour about the shenanigans in Scotland
---
James claims to nothing about Scottish politics
Guaranteed a few Nicola cultists will be on the phone
---
Right on cue.....
---
Irene from Kirkintilloch can't get her heid around why Nicola stepped down 😁

I heard some of James yesterday and right at the end of the show, about 1250 he had some journalist on from 'The Scotsman' (I think) and James started off with 'this could all be a load of nothing' ... then the journalist went on to say that the SNP had bought a massive camper van to use as a battle bus. The camper van was not kitted out as a battle bus or used by the SNP. It could found at Sturgeon's mothering laws drive. :ROFLMAO:

Yes James. All a load of nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I heard some of James yesterday and right at the end of the show, about 1250 he had some journalist on from 'The Scotsman' (I think) and James started off with 'this could all be a load of nothing' ... then the journalist went on to say that the SNP had bought a massive camper van to use as a battle bus. The camper van was not kitted out as a battle bus or used by the SNP. It could found at Sturgeon's mothering laws drive. :ROFLMAO:

You should check out the Scottish Politics thread over in Off Topic, Fenella 😁

Should it turn out to be true that Nicola Sturgeon will be arrested would that also be "All a load of nothing"?

Steve's old regular Kevin the milkman has found a new outlet, he's been emailing Jason Rosam on BBC Radio London.

Reactions: 4
I heard the Chief Constable of Greater Manchester on with Ferrari this morning. He spoke a lot of sense imo. I liked the cut of his jib.

I am so fed up with the endless racism debates.

Am looking forward to the imminent denouement of Dominic Raab....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.