LBC Chit Chat #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has also worked at No. 10
So has Tom Swarbrick.

Another change but (obviously) not reported here, is there is a new presenter for the 10pm show on Classic FM. Ritula Shah. She was a BBC Radio newsreader, main presenter of Radio 4's 'The World Tonight' . also done 'Woman's Hour' and launch presenter for 'The World Tonight' for BBC World Service. She said she 'Listened with Mother' and woke up with Jack de Manio. I would have thought she would have been more suitable for LBC !

Reactions: 1
My wife went on a trip up to Battersea Power Station. I asked her if they mentioned 'Radio Clothesline'. They didn't. Do you all remember what that was all about ? (Clue: it was a nickname).

My wife went on a trip up to Battersea Power Station. I asked her if they mentioned 'Radio Clothesline'. They didn't. Do you all remember what that was all about ? (Clue: it was a nickname).
You've not had your bitty yet have you, is Matron late this evening?
🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Matron said if I am good I can have a big one tonight :m

Back to Radio Clothesline, it concerend LBC and Capital Radio.
Clothesline...something to do with Pegs...Pegging :oops: ....
Peggy Babcock (say it over & over at speed after bitty)

Radio PegBag 97.3 ?

Clare Foges has been a columnist for The Times since 2015 . Surprised she hasn't joined Times Radio. Do they know something about her that we are about to find out ?!!
Curiously she seems to have left the Times in October 2022, but has written for the Mail more recently. All I know her from is some nasty columns about her hatred of the traveller community

Reactions: 1
I doubt very much I will get to listen to Clare Foges. Apart from Nick Abbot ( and a bit of Clive Bull) I never listen to LBC at the weekend.

Laughing that JOB has lost his Twitter blue tick. He’s so not bothered about it that he’s already mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if I’m bothered about losing my blue tick. Then I thought their are worse things in heaven and earth,I just can think what they are at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Laughing that JOB has lost his Twitter blue tick. He’s so not bothered about it that he’s already mentioned it.
LOL, is that right. Hilarious. Who on EARTH gives a duck about such things. Well ... insecure narcissistic prats that's who. Twitter, just like Tattle and other social media outlets ... ISN'T REAL LIFE!

Question: Who would you prefer to work with/for ? Raab or O'Brien ? It's a pretty close run thing listening to the unhinged bile James is currently spouting. I'm taking the dog for a walk ... it's too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.