LBC Chit Chat #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's meant to be imminent and rumours are that he'll be offski with no replacement.

I heard some of James yesterday and right at the end of the show, about 1250 he had some journalist on from 'The Scotsman' (I think) and James started off with 'this could all be a load of nothing' ... then the journalist went on to say that the SNP had bought a massive camper van to use as a battle bus. The camper van was not kitted out as a battle bus or used by the SNP. It could found at Sturgeon's mothering laws drive. :ROFLMAO:

Yes James. All a load of nothing.

I see the SNP treasurer has resigned the day after he had his collar felt. It's becoming clearer every day that Scotland was governed by a criminal cabal. Hoping it may elicit anything more than an 'and finally' afterthought from O'Brien is pissing in the wind though. Just shows that any outrage he's shown for the Tories over the years is confected and for clicks.

Reactions: 2
Just shows that any outrage he's shown for the Tories over the years is confected and for clicks.
He's a troll. It's an act. He's like Fox News ... everyone knows it's bullshit but sometimes it's entertaining bullshit. James, like most of them, are just interludes between the real reason for commercial radio ... the commercials! :ROFLMAO: Pass the Billtong.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see the SNP treasurer has resigned the day after he had his collar felt. It's becoming clearer every day that Scotland was governed by a criminal cabal. Hoping it may elicit anything more than an 'and finally' afterthought from O'Brien is pissing in the wind though. Just shows that any outrage he's shown for the Tories over the years is confected and for clicks.
The problem for O'Brien is that he was furious about a cake and some parties.

But completely missed Scotland having the sort of government that would have been at home in a banana republic. He was even calling himself James MacBrien

I will never understand how someone so vehemently opposed to Brexit can even think about supporting Scottish independence. Surely the same principles apply?

Reactions: 4
I will never understand how someone so vehemently opposed to Brexit can even think about supporting Scottish independence. Surely the same principles apply?
Poor old James, he's quite discombobulated over the SNP shenanigans. That and his lovely climate change buffoons ruining his snooker ... it's been a bad week. They say things come in three's so what's next on the menu? His mate Martin Lewis being caught dogging? One can only hope ... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Not Saint Martin, the nation's Saviour and Protector?? (And his great friend,..did he mention that?)

Fingers crossed for Mick Lynch receiving handouts from the Tories, Gary Lineker and Paul Dacre papped together enjoying an intimate meal and Military Hero Prince Harry begging for forgiveness.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Not Saint Martin, the nation's Saviour and Protector?? (And his great friend,..did he mention that?)
Bloke is an absolute weapon isn't he. I'm not sure what goes on at these public schools, but it can't be good can it when you look at how Lewis and O'Brien turned out. Oh and of course Boris, Farage and countless other 'odd bods'. 😒 Having said that, they are rich and 'famous' ... but of course, they also seem quite unhappy beneath the surface. Strange indeed. A few shifts in a factory would do them the world of good imo.

Poor old James, he's quite discombobulated over the SNP shenanigans. That and his lovely climate change buffoons ruining his snooker ... it's been a bad week. They say things come in three's so what's next on the menu? His mate Martin Lewis being caught dogging? One can only hope ... :ROFLMAO:
I would say that Jolyon Maugham might lose another case but that seems to have become a regular occurance.

Maybe some news about his favourite chef Jack Monroe and what according to the other parts of Tattle is her world-class grifting operation.

Announcement on 9am news bulletin. 'LBC has two new presenters - Colin Brazier and (held my breath) Clare Foges.' (releases breath- it's not Marina Purkiss!) He's doing weekdays 10pm-1am and she's on Saturdays 4-7pm.

James really is an odd beast ... mocking rolling tv channels for having to string-out their show(s) untill the Raab inquiry result drops by, er, stringing-out his own show by mocking the rolling tv channels efforts! 🤪

• Haha
Was there the same focus by LBC on bullying allegations when John Bercow was found guilty of it ? Don't suppose his free pass was anything to do with him doing his best to frustrate the democratic will of the people ?

James really is an odd beast ... mocking rolling tv channels for having to string-out their show(s) untill the Raab inquiry result drops by, er, stringing-out his own show by mocking the rolling tv channels efforts! 🤪
He was so desperate to break the news on HIS show..Let's just hope that Wes Streeting's Q&A session doesn't get interrupted.Heavenforbid..

Was there the same focus by LBC on bullying allegations when John Bercow was found guilty of it ? Don't suppose his free pass was anything to do with him doing his best to frustrate the democratic will of the people ?
His bullying appeared to consist of him getting the hump when he felt that somebody wasnt doing their job properly and being a bit shouty. Aw diddums. And on one occasion he threw some items of his salad across the room. Didn't Gordon Brown have a reputation for throwing things? Items of stationery, including pens, a stapler and three mobile phones , according to one witness.

Last edited:
Announcement on 9am news bulletin. 'LBC has two new presenters - Colin Brazier and (held my breath) Clare Foges.' (releases breath- it's not Marina Purkiss!) He's doing weekdays 10pm-1am and she's on Saturdays 4-7pm.
I quite liked Colin when he covered the other week. No idea who Clare Foges is.

I tuned into O'Brien at 11 and turned off again by 1115. I literally had no idea what he was talking about. I heard Liz Truss getting a mention but other than that 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I heard that, well heard Colin Brazier mentioned but missed who the weekend presenter was going to be. In the 'old days' I would have rushed to the LBC web page for the info ..... I have just done so !!!

I presume Ian Payne has the 4am gig permanently.

In other news - Paul Brand is in for Lammy on Sunday.
---
Same, not the foges-t. 🧐
Clare Foges has been a columnist for The Times since 2015 . Surprised she hasn't joined Times Radio. Do they know something about her that we are about to find out ?!!

Last edited:
I heard that, well heard Colin Brazier mentioned but missed who the weekend presenter was going to be. In the 'old days' I would have rushed to the LBC web page for the info ..... I have just done so !!!

I presume Ian Payne has the 4am gig permanently.

In other news - Paul Brand is in for Lammy on Sunday.
---

Clare Foges has been a columnist for The Times since 2015 . Surprised she hasn't joined Times Radio. Do they know something about her that we are about to find out ?!!
She has also worked at No. 10 and written speeches for Cameron and Boris. That won't please them in the 'other place'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.