LBC Chit Chat #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else's LBC catch up shows not playing correctly or just me? Got a different phone.
I really don't like the app. I find it a bit of a faff. It's been behaving itself recently but I have had issues previously. Things like the podcast going back half an hour and repeating and another issue was going straight into another podcast after listening to an old one.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else's LBC catch up shows not playing correctly or just me? Got a different phone.
Same here, Piff paff puff. They're either coming out garbled or not at all. If you download shows and listen offline they play fine. Recordings disappear automatically after a week so won't clutter up your 'phone. I hope that helps.

Same here, Piff paff puff. They're either coming out garbled or not at all. If you download shows and listen offline they play fine. Recordings disappear automatically after a week so won't clutter up your 'phone. I hope that helps.
Ooh didn't know that! Just downloaded Ali miraj 😃 Fanks (y)

I really don't like the app. I find it a bit of a faff. It's been behaving itself recently but I have had issues previously. Things like the podcast going back half an hour and repeating and another issue was going straight into another podcast after listening to an old one.
I must admit I don't use the Global player very often. I think when I have it has 'behaved' ! If I want LBC on live then I just click 'listen' from the front page. I rarely want to listen back to an old programme unless they said they were discussing something of great interest to me on one programme and I missed it.

Reactions: 2
Andrew Castle has been trending on Twitter.

Presumably it is Colin from Windsor telling everyone what a great tennis player he used to be and how much he enjoyed his forehand.
He phoned Andrew Castle on Saturday to talk about Pretty Polly ladies tights 😁
---
Darren Adam's website is up again, it appears to have been his own decision to leave LBC, to start a new job/life in Iceland with his partner.
He's done a lot of media work up there for a few decades.
snapshot_www.darrenadam.com_1681712637968.png

Last edited:
Darren Adam's website is up again, it appears to have been his own decision to leave LBC, to start a new job/life in Iceland with his partner.
He's done a lot of media work up there for a few decades.
Iceland ?! Geezus ... bleak. Seems like the sort of place you need to be born to ...

Iceland ?! Geezus ... bleak. Seems like the sort of place you need to be born to ...
He has dual nationality, I think his partner is Icelandic.
I'd happily move to Iceland right now, spend my days fishing & eating puffin pies 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
John in Liverpool wanted Charlie Bronson freed a few weeks ago, now he's wanting to re-design the Aintree racecourse.

Stop Breathing would be a better title ... have it played on loop in a Swiss suicide clinic.
Flogging his new book...and maybe a topical dead horse or two. Not too many tickets sold so far so there will be plenty of "reminders" for us all to educate ourselves and shell out.

You see the eco nuts disrupt the snooker today? I think O'Brien is quite a big fan of snooker ... :ROFLMAO:

I suspect James will be delighted to swerve this incident and focus on Sunak's dodgy dealing and unemployment today..Phew

I suspect James will be delighted to swerve this incident and focus on Sunak's dodgy dealing and unemployment today..Phew
James will also be desperate to avoid discussing this. He is probably busy deleting all references to him being James MacBrien.

Racism in maternity wards is apparently more important than alleged criminal corruption at the heart of the party that rules Scotland

James will also be desperate to avoid discussing this. He is probably busy deleting all references to him being James MacBrien.
There's only one story for Jobbie today; irrefutable proof of this country's racism. Black women are four times more likely to die in childbirth. It must be racism. But by whom, Jobbie? He's prefaced this by telling us about his wife's good experience when giving birth, stressing that most of the staff were not white. Clicky off.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.