LBC Chit Chat #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are 650 MPs. I'm pretty sure a large percentage of them are genuine in their efforts to improve life for their constituents in particular and the world in general. For every member who makes negative headlines, there must be many others like the late David Amess, who was motivated only by the purpose of his job.
You're right of course. I was just venting.

I'm sick of so many of them talking the piss out of us.

Reactions: 2
I had a listen to Colin Brazier last night. He was ok. Nothing earth shattering.
I'll take 'nothing earth shattering' at this point. I didn't listen but I'm going to say I'd like to have him on instead of Lammy. duck, I'd like to have the sound of a flushing toilet for 3 hours instead of Lammy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'll take 'nothing earth shattering' at this point. I didn't listen but I'm going to say I'd like to have him on instead of Lammy. duck, I'd like to have the sound of a flushing toilet for 3 hours instead of Lammy.
I listened to him again last night. I thought he was quite good. His topics were shoplifting and Queen Camilla. Made a change tbh. I turned off when I heard Richard Spurr saying he was going to be talking about dodgy MP's.

I was a bit surprised at Colin though when he said he didn't know why you can have a King & Queen but not a Queen & King (if that makes sense) He was a bloody Royal reporter for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I enjoyed fatty Ferrari this morning, quite an entertaining show. I never knew he was the man who brought 'topless darts' to the tv ... I haven't decided if that puts him up or down in my estimation! :ROFLMAO: 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I enjoyed fatty Ferrari this morning, quite an entertaining show. I never knew he was the man who brought 'topless darts' to the tv ... I haven't decided if that puts him up or down in my estimation! :ROFLMAO: 🧐
As long as Nick didn't go topless - that would be too much for anyone to take :rolleyes:!

Not sure what happened here. Your posted quoted me but it wasn't me that posted that it was Fenella??

Theo is leaving LBC to care for a loved one. James O'Brien said some really lovely things about him on Twitter.

Oh I'm sure he did.
Here's what James O'Brien wrote about Theo Usherwood;
"I find I need to say a few more words about Theo, who is leaving LBC today to care for a loved one. You will have witnessed his professionalism, wit & patience on a regular basis. Especially in the face of childish badgering & teasing! And you will know that his deification & impartiality are beyond reproach. But you don’t know about the quiet dignity that he brings to every aspect of his life, the loyalty he displays to people lucky enough to be his friends & the absolute refusal to buckle under pressures that others would find intolerable. I’m going to miss our time on & off air together more than I can say. I’m going to miss his exasperation as much as his enthusiasm & I’m determined that, when circumstances allow, I’ll be summoning him once more! The man’s a mensch. It’s been a joy & a privilege."

To which Theo replied;
"Thank you for everything, James… I am a bit dumbfounded by the response from everyone so not for the first time, I am lost for words. But if there’s one feeling above all the others, it’s just that I am very grateful to you and everyone at LBC"

You can tell they really hate each other! :unsure: ;)

Theo is leaving LBC to care for a loved one. James O'Brien said some really lovely things about him on Twitter.

Can't find anything by MrJamesO'B on Twitter about the Usherwood ? (Just seen dodgerman has posted it)

How does 'Call Kentish' sound ?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.