LBC Chit Chat #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tweet not showing, Virgin Media up the wazoo ... wtf is happening today, has Putin pulled the plug?
I'm with Virgin media and it's been crap all day and my 5G is being rubbish too ... May have to go old skool and talk to my hubby.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Well said, wise owl! My view is that for it or agin it, Brexit is here and we should embrace it and stop knocking our country.
Broadcasters like James O'Brien and Nick Abbot aren't knocking our country, they're just criticising the corrupt, dishonest bunch of chancers that are currently in charge.

Reactions: 1
Broadcasters like James O'Brien and Nick Abbot aren't knocking our country, they're just criticising the corrupt, dishonest bunch of chancers that are currently in charge.
Good job they aren't like that over there in that 'Europe' innit. Honest as the day is long there guv. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Do me a favour. Abbott was defending Corbyn last week. An anti semitic marxist who detests everything this country and the West stands for

Reactions: 5
Do me a favour. Abbott was defending Corbyn last week. An anti semitic marxist who detests everything this country and the West stands for
Tbf even James cannot abide Corbyn. Having said that I don't honestly believe James has any real political leanings per se, not really ... I think he just likes to be liked by a certain set of people (and likes to be disliked by a certain set) so he tailors his view(s) accordingly.

It was never a good idea to have a husband and wife combo in the two most powerful posts in the party. I'm surprised the SNP allowed it.
I don't think there is one politician out there who is in it for genuine reasons, for the people. They are all self serving and corrupt.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think there is one politician out there who is in it for genuine reasons, for the people. They are all self serving and corrupt.
There are 650 MPs. I'm pretty sure a large percentage of them are genuine in their efforts to improve life for their constituents in particular and the world in general. For every member who makes negative headlines, there must be many others like the late David Amess, who was motivated only by the purpose of his job.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Quite right Maggie Moggy. There are a lot of MPs who are motivated by self interest and somehow they seem to rise to the top of Government. But there are many who do a good job and work for their constituents rather than themselves.

It was never a good idea to have a husband and wife combo in the two most powerful posts in the party. I'm surprised the SNP allowed it.
SNP supporters like Colin from Windsor were always throwing stones from a glass house. The SNP structure could not look much more corrupt as you say. I guess we will find out more over time about why First Minister Sturgeon resigned.

Has James put on his James Mac Brien sporran today or did he decide to avoid a subject where he also has made rather a fool of himself?

Reactions: 2
Callers like Jeremy (speaking to Tom Swarbrick) really wind me up. It's been said so many times by so many people that people do not have to claim asylum in the first safe country they reach. I know that Jonathan Gullis had to have this explained to him recently but surely everybody else knows.

SNP supporters like Colin from Windsor were always throwing stones from a glass house. The SNP structure could not look much more corrupt as you say. I guess we will find out more over time about why First Minister Sturgeon resigned.

Has James put on his James Mac Brien sporran today or did he decide to avoid a subject where he also has made rather a fool of himself?
Of course he avoided it. He did an hour on trans rights, in reality it was just a chance for him to attack a black woman and take heavily screened calls that backed up the narrative he feigned not having.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.