LBC Chit Chat #8 Steve Allen has left the building

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest attention-seeker of them all will be taking the political stage on Wednesday for a mega grilling (we hope?)

Should make LBC a bit more interesting.

Reactions: 4
The biggest attention-seeker of them all will be taking the political stage on Wednesday for a mega grilling (we hope?)

Should make LBC a bit more interesting.
People have already made up their mind and there are only two groups

a. Johnson is a liar, totally unfit for office
or
b. Johnson is a liar but we don't care

Is there anybody who thinks differently?

Reactions: 3
Nick Abbot was in good form over the weekend ... he's genuinely happier talking about potatoes than he is politics.

If this new link between Nigel Farage and the Reform Party works then James O'Brien is going to have a complete meltdown

Reactions: 1
If this new link between Nigel Farage and the Reform Party works then James O'Brien is going to have a complete meltdown
Can you explain this more?

I saw the Tweet James posted, with the cropped photo of Cruella standing near the unfinished compound in Rwanda... geezus he's a child. He's no better than some of the twats on GB News ... it just brings the whole debate down to gutter-level. So annoying and dumb. :rolleyes: Just let me know when he starts on Boris, that's all I'm interested with regards to O'Brien really ... it's when his idiotic hatred becomes entertaining.

I saw the Tweet James posted, with the cropped photo of Cruella standing near the unfinished compound in Rwanda... geezus he's a child. He's no better than some of the twats on GB News ... it just brings the whole debate down to gutter-level. So annoying and dumb. :rolleyes: Just let me know when he starts on Boris, that's all I'm interested with regards to O'Brien really ... it's when his idiotic hatred becomes entertaining.
The Reform Party is having something of a relaunch with new members coming on board. Included in that seems to be more involvement from Nigel Farage.

I am sure that James O'Brien and his supporters will be calling them lots of childish names.

The Reform Party is having something of a relaunch with new members coming on board. Included in that seems to be more involvement from Nigel Farage.
Oh Nige and Tice must have made-up. Maybe Richard let him have a go on Oakshott ... :rolleyes:

I know in this age of 24hrs news it must be hard for news organisations to fill every minute but this really does have to be one of the most pointless and ridiculous articles I've seen. They're comparing Jeremy Clarkson Farm Shop to products you can buy in Aldi.

This made the hallowed pages of his favourite paper, the Daily Mail. Fame at last! Bet that won't go in his scrapbook. 😒

He'll probably start on Boris tomorrow with an analysis of this infamous "dossier" which will exonerate The Great Man from lying. Because of course he was set up/ misinformed by his ministers/unaware of the laws which he instituted/suffering from undisclosed amnesia/long Covid/ blackmailed by Dominic Cummings/just in need of a piss-up for wellbeing/self-care management so....#bekind or else.

LBC is definitely becoming more tabloidy every day .... The Mail running with stories of Gary Glitter having a knee operation whilst he was in prison and LBC running with exactly the same theme.

Gary Glitter is a piece of sh!t but whilst we are still a civilised country he will be entitled to medical care. The article doesn't say how long he waited either. It's really not news.

He'll probably start on Boris tomorrow with an analysis of this infamous "dossier" which will exonerate The Great Man from lying. Because of course he was set up/ misinformed by his ministers/unaware of the laws which he instituted/suffering from undisclosed amnesia/long Covid/ blackmailed by Dominic Cummings/just in need of a piss-up for wellbeing/self-care management so....#bekind or else.
Boris really is quite something isn't he. I hope when he dies they do a biopsy of his brain to try and figure out his exact personality disorder(s) ... actually, I wouldn't argue if they did a biopsy of his brain whilst he was still alive. :ROFLMAO: I always remember when he was having that mess about game of rugby with a load of children and he absolutely flattened some poor little lad, he must have been about 8yo! bleeping crazy c/nt.

Awful to think that this man was in charge of the country. I don't even believe he had Covid that badly now.

Reactions: 2
Awful to think that this man was in charge of the country. I don't even believe he had Covid that badly now.
I'd put nothing past the man. It does sound like one of Dominic Cummings' cunning plans ... :cautious: I seem to remember Trump getting COVID and then about 3 days later coming out of hospital feeling 'fitter than ever'. o_O

I'm sure if there had been any doubt about the severity of his illness we would have heard about it from members of hospital staff.
Sorry - off topic. Let's not get too political.

This made the hallowed pages of his favourite paper, the Daily Mail. Fame at last! Bet that won't go in his scrapbook. 😒
It seems to have rattled the cage of James's favourite lawyer who has taken timeout from losing his current case to tweet this. Along the way Jolyon has inadvertently revealed he is also a Daily Mail reader.

• Haha
Jobbie trending on Twitter, and not in a good way! He's managed to get himself labelled 'anti-semitic' as a result of his attack on Braverman. Surely that's worse than poor old Steve mis-gendering some pop star?

Reactions: 6
Jobbie trending on Twitter, and not in a good way! He's managed to get himself labelled 'anti-semitic' as a result of his attack on Braverman. Surely that's worse than poor old Steve mis-gendering some pop star?
James will come unstuck one day. Carl Beech should have been a warning.

• Heart
James isn't thick, he's partially covered himself by doing 'work' for anti-semetic charidee etc. etc. Maybe his good mate Baddiel will pipe-up. It's a tactic we've seen used before by unpleasent people to cover-up their true identities, thoughts, and beliefs. Not sure if any of you have been watching that documentary on Bill Cosby, it's incredible how similar his use of 'good deeds' was to Saville. Not that I'm suggesting James sexually assaults anyone, he prefers petty verbal assualts which I don't think is a crime. Yet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.