LBC Chit Chat #8 Steve Allen has left the building

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Workplace bullying. He can't comment on the allegations whilst they are being investigated because it would be "improper". Plenty of quotes from sources now being published in the media.
Apparently he didn't shout or swear but he looked angry if their work didn't come up to his standards. Aw, diddums.

Workplace bullying. He can't comment on the allegations whilst they are being investigated because it would be "improper". Plenty of quotes from sources now being published in the media.
Sources in the media are hardly objective evidence...

Reactions: 1
Enjoyed Ferrari's show this morning, a good range of topics.
Very little mumbling either 😁
James really is a bull-shitter ... :ROFLMAO: I swear without connections he'd be stacking shelves, which is a shame because shelf-stacking does actually contribute something tangible to society. Click off.

Isn't it a bit past its sell by date now? There's only so much fundraising and celeb attention-seeking in the name of charity that you can bear?

Isn't it a bit past its sell by date now? There's only so much fundraising and celeb attention-seeking in the name of charity that you can bear?
It's up to £35m, so it still raised a lot of dosh. I got the impression that there's far less emphasis on African charities. David Lammy did a lot of damage a few years ago with his 'Africa doesn't need white saviours' comment about celebs being filmed there for the show. There was a big drop in donations.

I caught a bit of Clive Bull last night and I was very surprised he was confused about Catherine, Princess of Wales and The Sussexes.

I don't expect everyone to be a monarchist but I would expect someone like him, who deals in current affairs, to know who's who.

Reactions: 3
TBF I don't think Dim Dave is entirely to blame. There's a not much spare cash around these days.
I think that people are also tired of being told what to do by attention seeking celebs. I am sure some celebs are genuine but many are just making themselves look good.

Reactions: 8
I think that people are also tired of being told what to do by attention seeking celebs. I am sure some celebs are genuine but many are just making themselves look good.
I think Lammy is an attention-seeking 'celeb' if I'm honest, masquarading as a politician ... like a lot of them. Look at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.