Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neroli

VIP Member
Just enjoyed half an hour of Dugdale tying himself up in knots trying separate legality and morality by comparing the consequences of shoplifting in this country and homosexuality in others. I didn't stay with it long enough to hear if he managed to blame nicking from shops on poverty (caused by this government, of course) but in his world it's always baby food. He can't have seen the shops' footage of gangs loading up trolleys and bin bags with booze, steak and cosmetics.
Someone called him an "up and coming James O'Brien" this morning....I gave it about 10 mins . Reparations for slavery and shoplifting. I can't bear him. Insufferable little twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

thewittowoo

Chatty Member
Lucky I don't eat popcorn, I'd be about 20 stones by now.

Doing it in bold font is so much more effective apparently 🤔

• Haha

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
Agreed. I think in Natasha's case it wasn't an opinion that was the problem. She herself said it was repeating erroneous information.
I don't recall Jobby giving a fulsome apology for backing the lies paedophile Carl Beech fed him about various elderly men whose lives were made a misery as a result.

glasgow27

VIP Member
It's funny to see some people lose their shit at Sangita going after the same happened to Maajid & Steve Allen and those same people will have said nothing.

That's just how LBC rolls.

neroli

VIP Member
The nation will be mourning the void left by Silenced Sangita at 1pm today. The Samaritans are on standby and have brought in extra staff to cope with demand.

• Haha

neroli

VIP Member
Does anyone take her seriously? It's always a bit pathetic when over-enhanced ageing attention-seekers are desperately trying to remain "Relevant".

Pleasantly surprised to hear Henry Riley this morning. He had to deal with some very eccentric callers....No More Deadly Dugmore please..

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Listening to Ian on Catchup and he's just referred to 'that British number one tennis professional who used to work here'. Presumably ex-presenters aren't ever referred to by name. He then forgot and called him Andrew. :D
He was saying the yesterday how he had fallen for a scam online and ended up giving some 'gorgeous woman' a £1000. Bless him. He's a bit of a disaster at times.

• Wow

thewittowoo

Chatty Member
Absent mindedly switched on at 1.45pm and it was Myska asking should the UK have got involved in defending Israel against the drones and missiles fired by Iran.

Our jets may have saved some Jewish people being killed, seems that's a problem for Myska. The positions the left contort themselves beggars belief. Landis on the dark side is gleefully posting that according to wikipedia only 700 innocent jews were massacred on October 7th

Myska is now twisting the narrative to elicit sympathy for the scum ruining Gordon Ramsey's restaurant

• Sick

Yel

Chatty Member
Vanessa is a burger with fries, Sangita is a kale salad.

I know which one I'm wanting on a Saturday.

• Haha

neroli

VIP Member
The test of course is whether Jobby would be happy for his daughters to share a changing room or toilet with men.

Theodore

VIP Member
I caught Nick bemoaning the fact Khan won't go on his show. Hasn't been on for years. Nick seemed quite irritated.
He really is a vile little coward. I enjoyed Susan Hall calling him out for a thousand knife deaths on the streets of London while he’s been mayor and asking him to do better. He just stood behind her making faces. The piece of shit.

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
Just enjoyed half an hour of Dugdale tying himself up in knots trying separate legality and morality by comparing the consequences of shoplifting in this country and homosexuality in others. I didn't stay with it long enough to hear if he managed to blame nicking from shops on poverty (caused by this government, of course) but in his world it's always baby food. He can't have seen the shops' footage of gangs loading up trolleys and bin bags with booze, steak and cosmetics.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Now now..#BeKind. We must remember that it's no good being resilient because that's so toxic..We should all just release all that anger and pent up emotion and have therapy. Reach out, you poor suffering people.. Get that diagnosis and make it your meal ticket..
I have an anxiety disorder because I know I will eventually die, it's very stressful. Can I get a flat and some benefits?

• Haha

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
The mind boggles as to what Jobby will choose to "debate" this morning...Are the Tories wanting to pay people to go back to Rwanda now?
Pretty fair bet. It is the most ludicrous proposition.

The weirdest story is the one about sinister goings-on in funeral homes. I'm torn between being totally grossed out and secretly wanting to know more! 🤢

• Haha