LBC Chit Chat #13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the person in the previous thread who said 'Their Hubby reads a lot about Trump' (or words to that effect) ... Trump was convicted by a grand-jury of sexual-assualt against a woman (by fingering her in a department store without consent), he then defamed her by saying essentially 'she loved it and it made her famous' and was subsequently found guilty by a jury of 12 members of the public and ordered to pay millions of dollars. Ask yourself, how would YOU feel if you daughter or loved-one was sexually assualted? Ask yourself about the kind of person who normalizes this sort of stuff by defending Trump by not mentioning it.

Trump has been declared bankrupt numerous times. He has numerous cases of corruption pending. He incited an insurrection and still contends the last election was a fix. Anyone who defends him in the media is doing so for one of two reasons: (a) They want to be paid and are liars or (b) they have a psychiatric disorder. Anyone who normalizes him is complicit in his crimes. Admittedly, that last bit could be viewed as extreme, but that's how I feel personally. The man is utterly vile. He also wears a diaper and shits his pants, but I haven't got the evidence for that right now. :cautious:

I do agree though, LBC, like all commercial media outlets sows seeds of division. If it bleeds, it leads. Whatever Nick Ferrari may say, the legacy media (Global in this case) exist for one reason and one reason alone: to make a profit for their shareholders. The best way to create profit is not to broadcast reasonable, fair-minded, non-divisive, educational material. That's BORING, no one wants to listen to THAT. THAT doesn't make MONEY.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ian Payne says that Trump is journalistic gold...Narcissism and criminality pays when you're a vile individual like Trump who buys his sycophantic enablers and exploits the stupidity and vulnerability of his supporters.

However....I'm not going to waste my ire on him because he just feeds on all the hatred. He's pathetic...and gross. A golf cheat too.

Reactions: 2
For the person in the previous thread who said 'Their Hubby reads a lot about Trump' (or words to that effect) ... Trump was convicted by a grand-jury of sexual-assualt against a woman (by fingering her in a department store without consent), he then defamed her by saying essentially 'she loved it and it made her famous' and was subsequently found guilty by a jury of 12 members of the public and ordered to pay millions of dollars. Ask yourself, how would YOU feel if you daughter or loved-one was sexually assualted? Ask yourself about the kind of person who normalizes this sort of stuff by defending Trump by not mentioning it.

Trump has been declared bankrupt numerous times. He has numerous cases of corruption pending. He incited an insurrection and still contends the last election was a fix. Anyone who defends him in the media is doing so for one of two reasons: (a) They want to be paid and are liars or (b) they have a psychiatric disorder. Anyone who normalizes him is complicit in his crimes. Admittedly, that last bit could be viewed as extreme, but that's how I feel personally. The man is utterly vile. He also wears a diaper and shits his pants, but I haven't got the evidence for that right now. :cautious:

I do agree though, LBC, like all commercial media outlets sows seeds of division. If it bleeds, it leads. Whatever Nick Ferrari may say, the legacy media (Global in this case) exist for one reason and one reason alone: to make a profit for their shareholders. The best way to create profit is not to broadcast reasonable, fair-minded, non-divisive, educational material. That's BORING, no one wants to listen to THAT. THAT doesn't make MONEY.
I'm no apologist for Trump but you might want to check out Bill Clinton (and his missus). He got away with a similar list of misbehaviour because he had more influential friends in high places.

Reactions: 4
I'm avoiding all news media today, including LBC. An hour of budget boredom from Ian, ten minutes from Nick was all I could take. The first ten pages of my broadsheet newspaper was about it. 😴😩

Reactions: 1
I'm no apologist for Trump but you might want to check out Bill Clinton (and his missus). He got away with a similar list of misbehaviour because he had more influential friends in high places.
There was also the issue of the dodgy financial dealings of the Clintons. One or 2 of those looking into this ended up having unfortunate accidents....
---
Meanwhile I am not sure that Jimbo is well...

I couldn't care less about Clinton. Or Kennedy for that matter. Frankly. I'm talking about Trump. NOW. TODAY. RIGHT NOW. Rapist crook shouldn't be talked about in the media as if he's normal and his behaviour is normal and his crimes don't matter.

I couldn't care less about Clinton. Or Kennedy for that matter. Frankly. I'm talking about Trump. NOW. TODAY. RIGHT NOW. Rapist crook shouldn't be talked about in the media as if he's normal and his behaviour is normal and his crimes don't matter.
The Americans have got themselves into real pickle with Trump and he shows that their constitution is worth nothing and is hopelessly out of date.
The fact this man is allowed to run for President again is beyond laughable. The man is not allowed to run a business in New York but he will be able to run America. o_O

A population of 350 million and the best they can come up with is Biden and Trump?

There's always a winner to these things and Trump's re-emergence means Nick Abbot is getting plenty of use out of his Trump soundbites once more.

Things are going from bad to worse for James O'Briens favourite broadcaster

Apologies for the language used.

Oh Gawd! That's my weekend appointment with LBC cancelled for good if they're giving him his current slot. 😞

@Matthew_Wright

So I’m told I’m officially joining @lbc

• Sad
Oh Gawd! That's my weekend appointment with LBC cancelled for good if they're giving him his current slot. 😞
@Matthew_Wright
So I’m told I’m officially joining @lbc
Geezus, why can't they just find new or unknown talent ffs. Or cultivate someone. Wright is bleeping grim on so many levels. Who on EARTH enjoys listening to him? It's bleeping absurd.

Reactions: 3
So I guess Andrew has signed off for good? He really didn't sound good at the end of his last show way back when.

Bloody Dugmore getting fired up by horrible white racists again.

Reactions: 3
So I guess Andrew has signed off for good? He really didn't sound good at the end of his last show way back when.

Bloody Dugmore getting fired up by horrible white racists again.
Playing Jobby's game of 'Gotcha' - pretending to misunderstand what a less than articulate caller was trying to say and twisting it.

Playing Jobby's game of 'Gotcha' - pretending to misunderstand what a less than articulate caller was trying to say and twisting it.
Living his best life then. :rolleyes: I'd love to see how some of these blokes like Dugmore, O'Brien etc. etc. would get on in some of the factories I've worked in over the years. They wouldn't last 5 minutes without having some sort of nervous breakdown or getting their heads caved-in. Although they have a national platform and speak to a wide-variety of people they don't seem to have led any sort of fully-formed life that has straddled different classes or worked closely with people from different educational backgrounds. Frankly, I veer between despising them, feeling sympathy or pity for them, or just not taking their schitck seriously on any level. Either way, a pretty dire state of affairs.

The pressure is building on Vorders on the Dan Wootton issue. Curiously she has been attacking him again this week showing that she is either not very bright or thinks she is above the law. Maybe the size of the damages paid has rattled her.

Reactions: 1