LBC Chit Chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Oli bloke made me realise that James O'Bozo does actually have a personality ... Oli seems to have had a bypass in that department, who on EARTH thinks he makes good radio? Geezus wept.
Well somebody on the dark side does

'I would not miss him, give his show to Oli Dugmore, he is better informed and doesn't throw tantrums'

They think that calling him Carshole is funny too................

Reactions: 2
Well somebody on the dark side does

'I would not miss him, give his show to Oli Dugmore, he is better informed and doesn't throw tantrums'

They think that calling him Carshole is funny too................
It is if you're 14 and not very bright.

Reactions: 3
Nick Abbot had a caller last night talking about Farage being on IMAC and saying it legitimises these people. He then went on to say so do LBC and reeled of Andrew Pierce, Beverly Turner, Katie Hopkins and Maajid Nawaz. All Nick could say was 'They come. They go.'

He also needs to rest Ranjit. He's getting on my nerves now.

Reactions: 4
There's a caller rambling on about how to use AntiFreeze in your car correctly
This guy is the most boring petrol-head fucker ever
"I've got 16 yrs no-claims bonus"
Thanks Alan

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh bugger! LBC schedule changed - Wright in for Andrew again.
I recall Andrew Castle saying he was struggling with the continuous stream of very troubling news stories he was dealing with and he hasn't been back since that weekend. It may be that he's taken some time out to chill a little and let his mental health recalibrate. Matthew Wright says every week that he is in for Andrew, so it is to be seen whether he returns. I hope he does. I really enjoy his shows and find him a good, balanced interviewer who gives both sides an airing.

Reactions: 5
I recall Andrew Castle saying he was struggling with the continuous stream of very troubling news stories he was dealing with and he hasn't been back since that weekend.
Sounds like he's in the wrong profession to me if I'm honest. This will sound harsh (which it is I suppose), but 'That's what the money is for'. ... To quote Don Draper from Mad Men.

Reactions: 1
Sounds like he's in the wrong profession to me if I'm honest. This will sound harsh (which it is I suppose), but 'That's what the money is for'. ... To quote Don Draper from Mad Men.
I'm sure Derek Draper shares these sentiments..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ferrari's reading out abusive texts, probably coming from the same 1 or 2 people.
"Now we have a rich seam"
Lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.