LBC Chit Chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elon Musk/Bond villains, Jimbo's going to attempt a narrative on Ukraine :rolleyes:
Took long enough, but this will probably be more to do with Jimbo's displeasure with how Twitter X is these days.

Reactions: 2
Elon Musk/Bond villains, Jimbo's going to attempt a narrative on Ukraine :rolleyes:
Took long enough, but this will probably be more to do with Jimbo's displeasure with how Twitter X is these days.
He also stuck the boot firmly up Corbyn's arse. There will be some people very unhappy about that!!

Listening to Nick this morning and I do feel a bit for the Commissioner. I think he is trying to clean up the Met but then he also gets dumped on by terrorists being placed in Cat B prisons. :mad:

I don't know how Jobby manages to remain in Britain. Whatever the topic, there are other countries where it's done better, faster and/or cheaper. Go now, Jobby. The world awaits your wisdom and sunny good nature.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
James dropped a little nuggest of infomation this week (I listened on Wednesday I think ... not too bad a show). He spent a summer (maybe more than one) at Manchester Youth Theatre. Aaaah ... little James wanted to tread the boards, that makes a lot of sense to me. Maybe that's why he's so bleeping bitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
James dropped a little nuggest of infomation this week (I listened on Wednesday I think ... not too bad a show). He spent a summer (maybe more than one) at Manchester Youth Theatre. Aaaah ... little James wanted to tread the boards, that makes a lot of sense to me. Maybe that's why he's so bleeping bitter.
He must have been crushed when his application to the Cambridge Footlights Co was rejected.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
O'Brien has finally found a way of attacking Elon Musk.---
Jobby had better not add Musk to his list of targets for a daily slagging off. Musk is an eccentric billionaire who might take a fancy to buying LBC simply to fire Jobby! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Jobby's at the epicentre of the manhunt today in leafy Chiswick...Could he have been harbouring the abscondee? In exchange for buying 100 copies of his latest oeuvre?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jobby's at the epicentre of the manhunt today in leafy Chiswick...Could he have been harbouring the abscondee? In exchange for buying 100 copies of his latest oeuvre?
I think you may have overstated things. Brian would have hidden him if he bought ten copies of his latest pamphlet.

For a couple of tickets to one of his shows he would have driven him to Dover.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Jobbie moved some time ago. He's now living in a gated estate in Brentford. And Khalife was arrested in Northolt, so he was spared the bad luck of running into the world's most boring egomaniac!
---
That's weird - DS won't let me read Forums.

Last edited:
So not only do you get banned for not being part of the cliquey groupthink, you can't even read what they're saying now (admittedly not very hard to guess)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.