LBC Chit Chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh crumbs! Remember how Burly Bear used to slag Lucy and her sister off? 😆
He was very upset by the tea towel hygiene of Mrs O'Brien and her sister. In fact I think he was not keen on the hygiene standards at Crumbs overall as well. Didn't he call them "grubby" looking?
---
As ever Nick Ferrari gets the big interviews for LBC

---
As ever Nick Ferrari gets the big interviews for LBC

Last edited:
Anything that winds up filth like Willoughby is fine by me, he's utterly despicable
Never heard of this person, appears to be an attention-seeking wind-up merchant. A bit like O'Brien ironically. :rolleyes: Does James think women have a womb?

Has Jobby congratulated Geert Wilders yet? He should be pleased. He's running a bit short of hate figures. A politician whose extreme views on race once got him banned from entering the UK becoming PM of the Netherlands? Woohoo! Wheel out the juvenile name-calling.

Reactions: 1
Has Jobby congratulated Geert Wilders yet? He should be pleased. He's running a bit short of hate figures. A politician whose extreme views on race once got him banned from entering the UK becoming PM of the Netherlands? Woohoo! Wheel out the juvenile name-calling.
I briefly tuned in and it seemed to be a phone-in about Brexit? James actually sounded quite depressed (more than usual I mean) during the 10 minutes I heard.

Good news - Andrew back on the weekend schedule. Bad news - so is Oli Dugdale. 🤮
I'm pleased to hear that Andrew is back..As I've said before I was a bit worried about him but he's probably been on a mega holiday to somewhere exotic!
---
WilderGit?
---
---
I briefly tuned in and it seemed to be a phone-in about Brexit? James actually sounded quite depressed (more than usual I mean) during the 10 minutes I heard.
He enlightened us that those who voted for Brexit were officially classified as of lesser cognitive intelligence than those who voted Remain.

I switched off as I didn't understand the concept :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He enlightened us that those who voted for Brexit were officially classified as of lesser cognitive intelligence than those who voted Remain.
A bit like people who are remaining on Twitter despite it being flushed further down the sewer by Elon. How amusing. I was just reading that media 'insiders' say that Musk it quite content to carry on with Twitter even though 'intelligent' people are leaving in droves. So long as it breaks-even he doesn't give a toss. Poor James, he'll be the only one left on it at the end ... no doubt still ranting about Brexit. Poor sod. :rolleyes:

I switched off as I didn't understand the concept :giggle:
17 million Brexit voting thickos 🤣

Thankfully I didn't hear too much of it because I was mainly tuning in for Mystery Hour but what I did hear was just a load of patronising nonsense.

17 million Brexit voting thickos 🤣

Thankfully I didn't hear too much of it because I was mainly tuning in for Mystery Hour but what I did hear was just a load of patronising nonsense.
Some of the polling in the US is shocking re: support for Trump. Then there's this right-wing bloke in The Netherlands. And old Nige seems popular with quite a few people here. Speaking of Nige, I see Susanna Reid went off-script this morning and had a rant about him (slightly strange given she is working on the same channel that has just paid him 1.5m). My point is, whatever Susanna Reid, Lineker, and O'Brien are doing to try and convince people to come around to their way of thinking AIN'T WORKING. Maybe tone down on the sneering, insulting, rhetoric. :unsure: (For the record, I'd never vote for any of those I mentioned, but my GOD O'Brien is a massive turn-off).

This "paper" was written by some pretentious twit at Bath Uni..probably to justify prolonged time in academia and to create a social media audience.

This "paper" was written by some pretentious twit at Bath Uni..probably to justify prolonged time in academia and to create a social media audience.
Those woke uni cunts are always being paid substantial amounts to come up with papers to back up some tit or other for dodgy characters. It's like knighthoods now. You know anyone who's got one is shady.

Reactions: 4
It has been a very depressing week for James. Let us start with LBC

Nick Ferarri Gets the big interview with the Chancellor
Iain Dale Gets an interviews with the Shadow Chancellor
Jimbo:

Next there are world events where in spite of a barrage of name calling from James Argentine and Dutch voters have elected leaders who will trigger him.

Then there are the riots in Dublin tonight. How long can James look away from the consequences of the immigration he has been a fervent supporter of?

Just to be clear I am no fan of attacking the police or burning buses, but calling people far right is an attempt to cover up real issues.

Reactions: 6
Iain Dale did draw the short straw and had to interview Mad Nad last night. She was plugging her latest fiction "(Losing) The Plot". Jobbie's arch rival in the bestselling book charts.

Iain Dale did draw the short straw and had to interview Mad Nad last night. She was plugging her latest fiction "(Losing) The Plot". Jobbie's arch rival in the bestselling book charts.
Not exactly Earnest Hemmingway vs William Faulkner in the battle for literary prestige is it. Christ, how depressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At least Mad Nads might be fun. Could you imagine the combination of boasting and self-loathing in an interview of Jimbo?

I managed ten minutes of Jobby wittering on about the evils of trying to restrict immigration. He should ask the Irish how they feel about having hundreds of homeless strangers dumped in their communities.

Reactions: 6
She's completely unhinged.

• Haha
I managed ten minutes of Jobby wittering on about the evils of trying to restrict immigration. He should ask the Irish how they feel about having hundreds of homeless strangers dumped in their communities.
A lot of immigrants seem to be housed in economically deprived areas, it makes no sense to me. I suppose you could argue that the whole of the UK is a deprived area ... but they never seemed to be housed in Chiswick, where presumably there would be more work/life opportunities.

He's deluded. Look around the rest of his beloved Europe. The Netherlands have voted in Gert Wilders. France have come close to voting in Marine Le Pen several times. Sweden are saying unrestricted immigration has been a disaster and now Ireland have had enough.

As @Ndrangheta pointed out, if the media luvvies all toned down 'on the sneering, insulting, rhetoric' and had a proper discussion about immigration we'd all be better off. There are some serious problems that no one reasonable seems willing to address. ( and I don't count Braverman or Farage as being reasonable) .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.