LBC Chit Chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Word has it that you were giving Steve Allen a personal guided tour of Brinsworth House over the weekend?
Nah, wasn’t me. I was far too busy trying to buy a copy of J O’B’s new book! Did you all know he had a new book published?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Nah, wasn’t me. I was far too busy trying to buy a copy of J O’B’s new book! Did you all know he had a new book published?
Does he?? That's amazing! He's kept that one quiet. I wondered why there was a massive queue snaking into my local Waterstone's yesterday! Is it selling well?

• Haha
Heartbreaking calls to Nick from grandparents whose son/daughter will not allow them to see their grandchildren. Jobby would be in his element with this one. Weeping grannies! He's probably castigating his producer: 'Why aren't we doing this story? You know I love weepers.'

Heartbreaking calls to Nick from grandparents whose son/daughter will not allow them to see their grandchildren. Jobby would be in his element with this one. Weeping grannies! He's probably castigating his producer: 'Why aren't we doing this story? You know I love weepers.'
Shelagh misses COVID ... hours upon hours of people crying on the phone over dead granny. It was like having a conference call with The Samaritans broadcast live on air each afternoon. tit ... that might give Global an idea. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
James will be all discombobulated today. There is an easy case of anti semitism around and we know how he loves calling people names.

Except of course those who criticise Gary Lineker are "gammon", "thickos", "hard of thinking" "racists" and "bovine"

James will be all discombobulated today. There is an easy case of anti semitism around and we know how he loves calling people names.

Except of course those who criticise Gary Lineker are "gammon", "thickos", "hard of thinking" "racists" and "bovine"

Poor old Jobby. I imagine he has to scour X for their views on Gaza before he says anything complimentary about anybody.

Do you know my face is on the side of a bus? (I wish it was bleeping under it)

Click off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Let's talk about me know"
Clenched buttocks
My face on the side of a bus
Aunt Doris Uncle Keith Trump
"I've failed on this topic, I'm quite good at that"
Lance the boil

• Haha
I think one of the worst traits O'Brien exhibits is bullying. Specifically, callers who clearly haven't been afforded the level of education he has. It's not enough that he has a professional mic setup, a producer, prior knowledge of the question, 20 years of broadcast experience and a dump button. He was, as he likes to remind everyone, school debating champion (well done James, have a chocolate medal). Beating-up on people who struggle to articulate their viewpoint on national radio is beyond a bleeping pitiful way to get your jollies.

Reactions: 7
I think one of the worst traits O'Brien exhibits is bullying. Specifically, callers who clearly haven't been afforded the level of education he has. It's not enough that he has a professional mic setup, a producer, prior knowledge of the question, 20 years of broadcast experience and a dump button. He was, as he likes to remind everyone, school debating champion (well done James, have a chocolate medal). Beating-up on people who struggle to articulate their viewpoint on national radio is beyond a bleeping pitiful way to get your jollies.
I think James needs 2 dump buttons

1) To dump a caller
2) The Crumbs effect
Beetroot Brownies - Crumbs - YouTube
---

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh crumbs! Remember how Burly Bear used to slag Lucy and her sister off? 😆
Burly Bear would have loved Tattle ... maybe he's already here 🤔

India Willoughby was disappointed with James recently. Not angry, just disappointed. Apparently he is not calling out people like JK Rowling. According to India, the trans community is the most persecuted in the country.

She also posted this ...

James is going to lose all his lefty credentials at this rate.

• Haha

India Willoughby was disappointed with James recently. Not angry, just disappointed. Apparently he is not calling out people like JK Rowling. According to India, the trans community is the most persecuted in the country.

She also posted this ...

It's Mike Rackabit I'm more concerned about
😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She also posted this ...

Anything that winds up filth like Willoughby is fine by me, he's utterly despicable

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.