LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel Steve's pain !! I was doing mine last night and and it's more than doubled ... for absolutely no reason! No changes in car, location, offences, accidents ... bloody disgrace.
I presume you did a check with all the other companies (incl. Direct Line who are not on the comparison sites). Mine is cheaper this year, swapping companies. Probably find that I have missed something and if I want to claim then I won't be insured for it.

Reactions: 1
I've enjoyed Ian P's stint on the breakfast show. Perhaps a bit lightweight for this spot regularly but a nice change just for a bank holiday. Jobby has the day off. Poor Mrs Jobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you remember, back in the 80s, Les Stocker, who occasionally used to come on with Robbie Vincent on Sunday evenings? He and his wife had started up a hedgehog hospital in Bucks. called Tiggywinkles? I just Googled it; it's enormous and now takes in all wildlife.
In a way that sums up a past LBC that had more varied output and in this case a good news story.

These days it is doom and gloom all the time especially from James O'Brien.

Reactions: 5
Steve bemoaning the bills going up when he spends £100s, if not £1000s on random junk from Costco etc lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think Jobby will ever get over Nadine Dories calling him 'a public school posh boy fuckwit'. She's gone, mate! You need never think of or mention her again. But you will if this morning is any to go by. You'll.be starting every show, regardless of the current news, with a stream of bile about her. You can call it the Daily Hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't think Jobby will ever get over Nadine Dories calling him 'a public school posh boy fuckwit'. She's gone, mate! You need never think of or mention her again. But you will if this morning is any to go by. You'll.be starting every show, regardless of the current news, with a stream of bile about her. You can call it the Daily Hate.
He really can be a hateful, childish little gremlin sometimes can't he. :cautious:

Reactions: 3
He is unable to "let it go"..He really can't deal with criticism. All that anger must keep his therapist in top of the range ULEZ-compliant limousines.

Good job he loves Sadiq Khan..Heaven help him if the trusted Mayor is disloyal.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone hear the call this morning with Sarah (I think) when they were talking abut compressive and grammar school? I only caught the end and it seemed like her had called her stupid?

On a different note, Ferrari looked very tanned.

Reactions: 1
Anyone on LBC discussing the carnage that is the Nottinghill Carnival?

No, the way the left work is that unless it's a topic they deem important, anyone trying to complain about anything else is just indulging in diversionary tactics from what they want to talk about.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.